View Full Version : Preview of the next version

foxtacles
08-11-2011, 03:00 PM
The next update is a complete rewrite of the mod. Therefore it will take some more time (I aim for the 20th 27th this month soon) :D

Improved sync
Advanced game model classes; as a preparation to sync more stuff from the game (Objects, Items, Containers, Actors [NPCs and creatures])
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion support
PAWN update
PAWN scripting functions and callbacks
C++ scripting
Timers
Mod file support
technical update details: game API layer w/ interface, network layer, game type class hierarchy, exceptions, functors, .ini configuration files, 64bit PAWN cells, file transfer support, redesigned Pipe class, and more
Player model selection screen (scriptable). Similar to the SA-MP one. maybe comes with another update
Fallout / TES GUI (scriptable). Show MessageBox etc. to your players. comes with another update

shorun
08-11-2011, 03:29 PM
great to hear. once it's out i'll test it with my buddy :)

CouncilOfDave
08-11-2011, 04:17 PM
The improved sync will make it much easier to test as well. I'm more than happy to test with someone as my buddy and brother are too busy to get with the program.

I'm really looking forward to it now...

Robert_Jeremy
08-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Great news. Are you pointing to a special date yet? :D

€: Question answered :)

Opex
08-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Really good news! :)

Will some kind of TES test server appear?

General Alexander
08-11-2011, 04:44 PM
the test server is already made about 2 months

Maxl
08-12-2011, 09:39 AM
*Thumbs up*, is save to the server going to come soon cos there is problem if player saves game while at server and there is other ppl online, next time you login to server the ppls characters are saved to ur save file and turned to NPC lol.

jam
08-12-2011, 10:50 AM
haha great better sync, and nice your doing tes IV support, haha well if you didnt i was gonna port it myself so you just saved me alot of work thanks haha

Aeronix
08-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Please do add chatsystem too, your doing a great job Recycler, I love the project ALREADY.

jam
08-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Please do add chatsystem too, your doing a great job Recycler, I love the project ALREADY.

he said he is adding a GUI interface (which is funny cause its like saying atm machine) that shows a message box i assume means chat

foxtacles
08-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Thanks for correcting me ;D No, it's only an interface to the Fallout graphical elements like pop-ups, not a chat yet ;)

CouncilOfDave
08-12-2011, 03:19 PM
*Thumbs up*, is save to the server going to come soon cos there is problem if player saves game while at server and there is other ppl online, next time you login to server the ppls characters are saved to ur save file and turned to NPC lol.

that explains a few things. lol

cerber
08-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Good to hear news. Keep good job!

Dantiko
08-14-2011, 12:39 AM
7 days to go

odifus
08-14-2011, 12:01 PM
"The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion support" sounds awsome, mod so far is also great. it is nice to se a multiplayer mod for this engine that don't quit. best of luck and gods speed :)

Aeronix
08-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Recycler when will we have a chat system implemented and what sections of syncing will be worked on? :D
-Aleks

foxtacles
08-14-2011, 03:28 PM
It has been planned that the chat and GUI is going to be coded by houtin (https://www.vaultmp.com/index.php?topic=67.0), I'm not sure if he's already working on it / when he will have the time to work on it. For the next revision, the basic sync is going to improved a lot (and I mean it). I'm working on a Fallout / Oblivion API which is going to replace the underlying layers of current vaultmp versions. It will be the base for future syncs like combat, also it's the only practicable way to continue serious development on the mod ;)

This next revision will definitely be a milestone, which will not only greatly improve the game experience but also enable much faster and efficient developing of multiplayer functionalities :)

Mazurca
08-14-2011, 05:43 PM
I am new in this forum but guys,if you will create this mod in full edition with animations you are god.
Is a FANTASTIC project!!!,really keep working on it because this is not A mod,this IS THE mod!

General Alexander
08-14-2011, 05:48 PM
yeah dud we won't stop till we finish

savino1234
08-14-2011, 08:24 PM
This is really great, and it sounds like you guys really know what you're doing. I've been talking with a few people who know a little about the gamebryo engine and past attempts at making multiplayer mods for these games and they were doubtful about this to say the least. I then proceeded to show them the youtube videos posted about your progress and they said, "yeah that's usually as far as you get before you realize it's impossible." It's a little disheartening to hear this but you seem to be getting over all the hurdles previous modders have come across and I hope you don't get discouraged by any future ones you might come across.

Lokies
08-16-2011, 12:27 AM
When are you ganna Update it for Fo3 on Steam? I would really like to try this

Aeronix
08-16-2011, 06:54 AM
NOTHING is impossible, NOTHING can only be done in one way, VaultMP will not fail, I can guarantee.

shorun
08-16-2011, 03:52 PM
When are you ganna Update it for Fo3 on Steam? I would really like to try this

i use fo3 on steam, and it works just fine. just make sure you disable xlive.

Jordanske
08-17-2011, 06:24 AM
Nice work :D
Keep up THE good work!

Lesir
08-18-2011, 02:28 AM
That much I look forward to the update

Aeronix
08-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Recycler, not to stress you or anything but your adding big changes like oblivion support which will require more effort to keep up with all 3 ( fallout 3, nv, oblivion ) in my opinion you should tempoarily discontinue it then when vaultmps progressed enough, finish it.
-Aleks

Interknet
08-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Personally I think just 1 should be worked on, then start working on the support for all 3, because it will take more time up and multiplayer would be lovely if it was released at full support for a game then continuing to the next one. Either that or there could be separate programs for each game.

General Alexander
08-18-2011, 03:41 PM
same opinion. I think FIRST Fallout 3 Only has to be finished - then others.

Opex
08-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Well, I thoght taht vaultmp was engine related multiplayer feature, not just any particular porduct... correct me if I'm wrong, but all other usefull stuff(UI, New features) could be done by mods on the server...

Mazurca
08-19-2011, 12:11 AM
yea,for me new vegas is nice but only fallout 3 need multiplayer for me,new vegas is big but open without zones,fallout 3 have some zones example the center of dc,and the other side of dc when you have to go to the adams air force base.
Fallout 3,for me,is more easy to mod and there are more zones.

savino1234
08-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Well, I thoght taht vaultmp was engine related multiplayer feature, not just any particular porduct... correct me if I'm wrong, but all other usefull stuff(UI, New features) could be done by mods on the server...

I think you're right. That's probably why it's easy to port it over to games running the same engine.

Dantiko
08-19-2011, 04:45 PM
I think you should keep up the good work, and hire more staff team.

Lorenc
08-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Can you give a your estimate to when the Chat box will arrive? The main thing into scripting is informing players of information, sending data throughout the chat would be lovely.

I'm so glad to see this come. It's been a epic progress over the few months already xD!

foxtacles
08-19-2011, 07:03 PM
vaultmp is an engine related multiplayer framework (at least it's going to be), it only took little effort to make it work with Oblivion too. I'm not involved with the development of the GUI, I'm sorry I can't give you an estimate about the release. Still waiting for houtin to arrive here... ;)

Unfortunately I have to postpone the release of the announced next revision for a week or so. This will be the biggest update on the mod ever released; large parts have already been rewritten and re-designed, but it's impossible to finish it until this weekend. It's all for a solid future of the mod, no extra-fancy unnecessary code stuff, and I don't want to rush the development of important underlying systems :)

(see what has already been done on the new version: https://code.brickster.net/revision.php?repname=Vault-Tec+Multiplayer+Mod&isdir=1& (loading this page might be slow))

Lorenc
08-24-2011, 07:35 AM
Insane, I'm going to be now converting bit includes and efficient includes to my server upcoming.

thanks a lot mate.

Houstin
08-25-2011, 05:42 AM
@Dantiko: As far as I know, none of the contributors are getting paid for this.

As for the GUI / chat box, it'll be complete today or tommorrow. The D3D9 hook is finished and works fine in all d3d9 games + steam.

Aeronix
08-25-2011, 06:40 AM

As for the GUI / chat box, it'll be complete today or tommorrow. The D3D9 hook is finished and works fine in all d3d9 games + steam.

Thanks a lot <3, VaultMP is turning out to be a MAJOR success.

CTCCoco
08-25-2011, 11:24 AM

Awesome!!

Lorenc
08-25-2011, 12:12 PM
You're insane.

Houstin
08-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Chatbox is complete :) . Now all Recycler has to do is the network coding.

Enjoy.

EDIT: I'm aware that the arrows do not work. You can expect some functionality along with them soon. ;)

Aeronix
08-25-2011, 11:28 PM
This looks.. *SPEECHLESS* fantastic! Thanks for designing it houstin, it felt like you were playing singleplayer before, alone but it finally might change now that you coded it.
Thanks once again.
-Aleks

Houstin
08-26-2011, 12:01 AM
This looks.. *SPEECHLESS* fantastic! Thanks for designing it houstin, it felt like you were playing singleplayer before, alone but it finally might change now that you coded it.
Thanks once again.
-Aleks

I've been discussing technical things with Recycler all the time I've been active here.

P.S. Recycler, if you have msn add my msn houstintrint@wildblue.net so we can communicate easier. If anyone needs assistance with something, they can either post in the forums or ask me on msn and I will do my best to help.

savino1234
08-26-2011, 12:16 AM
Awesome job man this is gonna be sick. It's funny that you should mention a chat because there just happens to be an Internet Relay Chat otherwise known as IRC channel set up by Cerber. The server for it is irc.forestnet.org and the channel coincidentally is #VaultMP

Have a nice day :D

CTCCoco
08-26-2011, 01:07 AM
Chatbox is complete :) . Now all Recycler has to do is the network coding.

Enjoy.

EDIT: I'm aware that the arrows do not work. You can expect some functionality along with them soon. ;)

Woooow thanks ! We need the chat! :D

Maxl
08-26-2011, 08:13 AM
nice job Houstin :D

jam
08-26-2011, 08:53 AM
great job houstin :)

cerber
08-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Well done! Fresh nuka cola for Houstin. :)
https://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110405170716/fallout/images/thumb/3/37/FO3_NukaVAULTCola.png/43px-FO3_NukaVAULTCola.png

SWAT_FO
08-26-2011, 02:28 PM
are we can talk in game now ? gui messages complete nice work i love mp for new vegas tnx you for make mp

Lorenc
08-26-2011, 04:49 PM
are we can talk in game now ? gui messages complete nice work i love mp for new vegas tnx you for make mp

Not yet, soon its estimated to be released in about 3 days. So I'd rather have everyone start coding there librarys before boosting into creating their servers :)

Dantiko
08-26-2011, 05:18 PM
I didn't meant to hire staff team, I meant to call more people to the forums, helpers, we are all planting and feeding the trees that will be tomorrow the future of many people.

savino1234
08-26-2011, 05:41 PM
we are all planting and feeding the trees that will be tomorrow the future of many people.

Beautiful...just absolutely beautiful. :P

Dantiko
08-27-2011, 12:04 AM
And yes, when I said future I meant standing hours in front of the pc.

ArathHunter
08-27-2011, 06:59 AM

Not yet, soon its estimated to be released in about 3 days. So I'd rather have everyone start coding there librarys before boosting into creating their servers :)

wait, 3 days? isent the next revision coming out tomorrow? Or do you mean the chat GUI thing?

CTCCoco
08-27-2011, 12:40 PM

wait, 3 days? isent the next revision coming out tomorrow? Or do you mean the chat GUI thing?

Recycler don't say nothing about the chat, he only says that Houstin must do it, but Houstin has done his job already, so we need to wait for Recycler to explain when it will be released, lol.

Lorenc
08-27-2011, 03:42 PM
When is weapon syncing going to come? 8)

Dantiko
08-27-2011, 06:42 PM
Ask Recycler

foxtacles
08-27-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm rewriting the game synchronization code now, which shouldn't take too long. Hope to get the update ready for tomorrow, or maybe Monday.

CTCCoco
08-27-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm rewriting the game synchronization code now, which shouldn't take too long. Hope to get the update ready for tomorrow, or maybe Monday.

Sounds good to me!

Dantiko
08-27-2011, 08:45 PM
1 or 2 days to sync, then we can go hunt, I got a question, what will happen if someone blow up Megaton or kill everyone after the sync?

Z0mbin3
08-27-2011, 09:38 PM
1 or 2 days to sync, then we can go hunt, I got a question, what will happen if someone blow up Megaton or kill everyone after the sync?

That's because it's better to make a server for you and your friends only. (At least for the moment)

CTCCoco
08-27-2011, 09:59 PM

I think NPC sync it's not completed / started yet. I think Reclycler is talking about the player-player sync, isn't it?

Em... I think multiplayer with many people is for doing RP and other things with the people, with the help of the usefull NPC's around the world (monsters, etc), not for do the single player quest.

If you want to do single player with friends, it's called COOP, and I think this is a multiplayer mode, for many people, like SA-MP.

foxtacles
08-27-2011, 10:44 PM
It's not completed. The framework is nearly finished, though. In theory, NPCs (and basically everything else) can now get sync as well. I still need a system which automatically chooses the player who is responsible for syncing NPC X and its AI.

Crawdy
08-28-2011, 12:31 AM
What about the Chat box? It's will be on after the next update?
So we can chat and here the command in chat box:

/r for Radio
/setfreq for set radio frequency
/y for Yell
/w For Whisper
/.me for IC action

and other is your idea :P

Hope is useful on CHat box

ArathHunter
08-28-2011, 07:02 AM
What about the Chat box? It's will be on after the next update?
So we can chat and here the command in chat box:

/r for Radio
/setfreq for set radio frequency
/y for Yell
/w For Whisper
/.me for IC action

and other is your idea :P

Hope is useful on CHat box

me likie

also, no revision today? D: ah well, tomorrow then ;D (time here is 11:02pm)

Dantiko
08-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Ok good chat commands, but make it possible that the player can do those commands by typing a "." or a "!" before the letters, for russian keyboards, or others...Also after the GUI is made we will need some chat filter(people saying !@#$% might not be a good idea) as a plugin to add on the server, a plugin that should be made by us, to protect chat spammers, flooders and something else, also chat moderators.
Oh, and I guess the missions should be desactivated on the next revision.

foxtacles
08-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Here's the situation:

I probably won't finish rewriting all game synchronization code until tomorrow. What I currently have is position, angle, and cell (not even tested yet). I may get animations working too, but the inventory system will take approx. another week (didn't expect that, but I have to rewrite it completely to get it working now). I'll try to contact Houstin to get the GUI up and running.

I can release the update tomorrow, but it will lack several features (such as inventory sync, no scripting capabilities apart from some callbacks, actor value sync, and lots of other smaller features). I want to get some opinions on that; do you want me to release that update, or do you want me to continue work and release the complete update a little later?

This was the last time I set a schedule for an update, sorry. Please note that I currently have to work on a web application project which has its deadline on the 1st of September, and I have to finish that if I want to get my money. Anyway, I've been working on vaultmp for 6-8 hours per day the last three weeks :P

General Alexander
08-28-2011, 06:37 PM
its better to upload even a part, cause we will have something new. and then u will finish and upload full changes.

CTCCoco
08-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Here's the situation:

I probably won't finish rewriting all game synchronization code until tomorrow. What I currently have is position, angle, and cell (not even tested yet). I may get animations working too, but the inventory system will take approx. another week (didn't expect that, but I have to rewrite it completely to get it working now). I'll try to contact Houstin to get the GUI up and running.

I can release the update tomorrow, but it will lack several features (such as inventory sync, no scripting capabilities apart from some callbacks, actor value sync, and lots of other smaller features). I want to get some opinions on that; do you want me to release that update, or do you want me to continue work and release the complete update a little later?

This was the last time I set a schedule for an update, sorry. Please note that I currently have to work on a web application project which has its deadline on the 1st of September, and I have to finish that if I want to get my money. Anyway, I've been working on vaultmp for 6-8 hours per day the last three weeks :P

You will finish it and release it perfect. I think you will continue working on it, and fix all these things that you mentioned, and do the chat system hehe.

In my opinion, we should wait and let Recycler finish it.

However, you can make us some new videos during the development time :P

Crawdy
08-28-2011, 06:55 PM
its better to upload even a part, cause we will have something new. and then u will finish and upload full changes.

Agreed

Robert_Jeremy
08-28-2011, 07:48 PM

Agreed

Z0mbin3
08-28-2011, 08:09 PM

Agreed

I agree too.

CouncilOfDave
08-28-2011, 08:11 PM
I would obviously prefer an update, but I'm happy waiting, too.

Whatever you think is best, to be honest.

Thanks again for all that time you've put in.

And I agree with not setting a deadline for update releases... the wait has been killing me. lol

;D

Dantiko
08-28-2011, 09:14 PM
well, launch it tomorrow, or 2 days from now, when GUI is ready, you launch, even if we cannot use any weapons or do anything, atleast we will be able to chat.

foxtacles
08-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Unfortunately I can't get the GUI to work nor do I know how to even control it properly. I wasn't able to talk to Houstin about this yet.

Aeronix
08-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Unfortunately I can't get the GUI to work nor do I know how to even control it properly. I wasn't able to talk to Houstin about this yet.

The GUI runs DirectX I think, the chatbox is controlled by 12 or so textboxes if I'm correct, which are mainly text fields so you can edit them..
Uh thats what I think, best to ask and wait for houstins response though :P

Houstin
08-29-2011, 10:57 AM
The GUI works it's way backwards each frame(later it will be cached to increase speed a bit). Looks a bit like this:
For each line of text, calculate it's height. When the next(technically last, since it's working backwards) line of text won't fit, the last line of text we sized is the beginning of the buffer that we have to pass to the DrawText function.

I'm aware that the code is a mess, it'll probably be cleaned up later. It's just that I was developing the concept the same time i was developing the actual text box.

Recycler, make vaultmp.dll export a function a bit like "int SendChatMessage(char* msg);" The rest can be done completely by vaultgui.dll , which is exporting some functions that you may be interested in such as:

void DllExport AppendChatMessageA(char* msg); // <- you should call this when a chat message is received from the server
void DllExport FlushBuffer(); // <- these may be used in scripts in order to clear the contents of the chat buffer
void DllExport FlushBuffer_NoMsg();
void DllExport ToggleDrawing(int tog);

I'll send you the updated code when I've implemented the keyboard input completely.

EDIT: Notice the overuse of "a bit" in this post. It's due to a combination of sleep deprivation and me becoming more fluent in programming languages than english. :-[

General Alexander
08-29-2011, 05:57 PM
So do u have any good news? or still nothing to upload?

ArathHunter
08-29-2011, 10:50 PM
I honestly think it'd be better to wait till a week or so like you said and get the current expectations done before posting it. Better to post it when its all know to be good enough to post.

foxtacles
08-30-2011, 02:11 AM
I did some initial tests with the new version today. Unfortunately that revealed some errors which I had to resolve today. I'll upload the update as soon as it works ;)

Recycler, make vaultmp.dll export a function a bit like "int SendChatMessage(char* msg);" The rest can be done completely by vaultgui.dll , which is exporting some functions that you may be interested in such as:

Looks very promising. Going to implement the vaultmp.dll interface functions tomorrow (expect a PM; I added you in MSN, too)

Aeronix
08-30-2011, 06:38 AM
Good job on the release, hopefully when chats implemented, please archive the executable files so I can update the installer :).
Once again, good job and thanks for doing all the good work.
-Aleks

cerber
08-30-2011, 09:14 AM
Oh, new realase! I must check it today when I have some free time. I hope it is very good. :)

CTCCoco
08-30-2011, 10:54 AM
Oh, new realase! I must check it today when I have some free time. I hope it is very good. :)

Uh, it isn't released yet, isn't it?

General Alexander
08-30-2011, 01:30 PM
Why sTill 1.34?

CouncilOfDave
08-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Probably because the next release is not released yet.

General Alexander
08-30-2011, 03:53 PM
why then cycler changed the massages in development tracker? and have deleted "not released yet"?

foxtacles
08-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Because it's confusing to have "no release" in the title, as revisions in general don't count as releases anymore.

CTCCoco
08-31-2011, 05:42 PM
Just wait, it will be released soon

Dantiko
08-31-2011, 08:09 PM
Will it be this weekend?

foxtacles
08-31-2011, 08:14 PM
I can't and won't promise anything, but there is a good chance that it will work until the next weekend and therefore it will be released.

Dantiko
08-31-2011, 08:15 PM
day 3-4 or 10-11?

savino1234
08-31-2011, 08:39 PM
day 3-4 or 10-11?

I think he means this coming weekend which is awesome.

foxtacles
08-31-2011, 08:41 PM
Coming weekend. Please don't be too enthusiastic about it though, I never know if I encounter last minute problems which again require me to work another few days on it.

Dantiko
08-31-2011, 08:50 PM
Hm, will there be save data server-side?

foxtacles
08-31-2011, 09:38 PM
No, not yet. It's one of the features which will be implemented, however.

SynHD
09-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Cant wait to test it out man! :D

CouncilOfDave
09-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Happy days are here again. ;D

foxtacles
09-01-2011, 07:48 PM
First in-game screenshot with GUI ;) (still WIP but a nice result for the first test)

wsoulrc
09-01-2011, 07:57 PM
good job, go on

CTCCoco
09-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Nice, keep up the work!

Dantiko
09-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Nice test, is it already working or only designed?

Crawdy
09-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Damn, the chat box is wonderful :P, keep the spirits up =).

foxtacles
09-01-2011, 09:31 PM
There's already code to display and send chat messages, the key input is not yet working though, but Houstin is working on it ;)

Volumed
09-01-2011, 10:10 PM
There's already code to display and send chat messages, the key input is not yet working though, but Houstin is working on it ;)

That is really awesome keep it up a good work. And let the chatbox stay/look likes this don't make something big from it. :)

Mazurca
09-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Fantastic Recicler,really good work!

cerber
09-02-2011, 06:51 AM
Holy shit! I can't wait for that. :)

SynHD
09-02-2011, 06:55 AM
Wow this looks fantastic! :D cant wait to test it with people!

Crawdy
09-02-2011, 08:29 AM
cannot wait

Aeronix
09-02-2011, 10:13 AM
The chatbox looks perfect, although it'd be great if the "VaultMP Gui" was changed to something like Chat etc.
Great job :P

Houstin
09-02-2011, 03:15 PM
As Recycler said, it'll probably be suitable for release sometime this weekend. There are 3 bugs that have to be smashed, and they've all appeared when testing Fallout 3 + GUI on Windows 7. I currently am running Windows XP, and do not own a copy of Fallout 3, New Vegas, or Oblivion yet. I will be ordering a Fallout 3 GOTY disc soon.

I've been a little short on time lately, hopefully I'll find some this weekend.

SynHD
09-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Woot! :D hopefully he can get thoughs fixed for the weekend!

Aeronix
09-02-2011, 05:26 PM
I doubt it will be released this weekend, Recycler is still doing a great job on it and I'd hate for him to rush the systems, as well as Houstin, guys please don't put pressure on them, they're doing this just for fun, they're not paid to do it, they can do it whenever they want :)

Dantiko
09-02-2011, 05:38 PM
but that this will be a hell of a mod it will.

SynHD
09-02-2011, 05:43 PM
but that this will be a hell of a mod it will.
Oh yea it will be :D

CouncilOfDave
09-02-2011, 07:45 PM
I doubt it will be released this weekend, Recycler is still doing a great job on it and I'd hate for him to rush the systems, as well as Houstin, guys please don't put pressure on them, they're doing this just for fun, they're not paid to do it, they can do it whenever they want :)

BIG +1...

SynHD
09-03-2011, 01:35 AM

BIG +1...
Big +1? Whats that mean

Z0mbin3
09-03-2011, 01:55 AM

BIG +1...
Big +1? Whats that mean

Basicly, that he agrees with him, or gives thanks to him for saying that.

CouncilOfDave
09-03-2011, 02:07 AM

BIG +1...
Big +1? Whats that mean

What he said.

SynHD
09-03-2011, 02:36 AM

BIG +1...
Big +1? Whats that mean

What he said.
oh ok :DD haha

Crawdy
09-04-2011, 11:45 AM
lol

General Alexander
09-04-2011, 11:48 AM
...Real sticky.

Crawdy
09-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Need to be Sticky

Aeronix
09-04-2011, 03:00 PM
No point of sticky, this is just for a few revisions.

Crawdy
09-04-2011, 03:04 PM
But the Replies and Views rate is high xD

General Alexander
09-04-2011, 03:09 PM
another week has passed and we got nothing =(

Aeronix
09-04-2011, 03:13 PM
another week has passed and we got nothing =(

Hopefully he has something to release next week.

CTCCoco
09-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Maybe it will be released tomorrow. Expecting news of Recycler and Houstin . . .

Dantiko
09-04-2011, 04:20 PM
:'(

SynHD
09-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Does anyone think tomorrow? or next week?

Z0mbin3
09-04-2011, 04:54 PM

One year.

SynHD
09-04-2011, 04:56 PM

One year.
Lets get an answer from someone whos not a troll shall we? :)

Volumed
09-04-2011, 04:57 PM

One year.

Who will answer it? it's a dumb question..

Z0mbin3
09-04-2011, 05:10 PM

One year.

Even Recycler can't tell us the exactly when will be released. He can have a problem with the code at any time so the release date will be later.

SynHD
09-04-2011, 05:23 PM

One year.

Obviously :P Someone asked so i thought i would XD :P

foxtacles
09-04-2011, 05:32 PM
It will be released as soon as it works properly again. I can't give you any estimates. It can be tomorrow, it can also take some more days. Basically all the code is there (at least for important stuff), I just need to resolve multi-threading issues and other annoying things.

SynHD
09-04-2011, 05:33 PM
It will be released as soon as it works properly again. I can't give you any estimates. It can be tomorrow, it can also take some more days. Basically all the code is there (at least for important stuff), I just need to resolve multi-threading issues and other annoying things.
Alright! Awesome! Thanx for the update Recycler!

Crawdy
09-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the update and news

Aeronix
09-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Woo! Great updates, hopefully there's actually a release next week.

Mazurca
09-04-2011, 11:28 PM
1 month or 1 year,recycler don't worry,if you need time,take it without give explanations at us because are you the maker of the mod not us,we can only say great work!

Lokies
09-05-2011, 05:52 AM
Is everyone apart of The Enclave?

Volumed
09-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Is everyone apart of The Enclave?

You post in the wrong topic here.

Go to offtopic to ask that kind of questions here.

Dantiko
09-05-2011, 08:01 PM
1 month or 1 year,recycler don't worry,if you need time,take it without give explanations at us because are you the maker of the mod not us,we can only say great work!

It's TO us, and it's not only Recycler, we got Houstin too.And don't be so negative, it won't take a year, a month at most until the next release(not the final).

Volumed
09-05-2011, 08:25 PM

It's TO us, and it's not only Recycler, we got Houstin too.And don't be so negative, it won't take a year, a month at most until the next release(not the final).

negative? He is just realistic.

Dantiko
09-05-2011, 11:46 PM
reality is negative, my friend.

Volumed
09-06-2011, 07:08 AM
reality is negative, my friend.

Now you are negative emo. :P

Lokies
09-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Wow, I realize it was off-topic but still, No need to direct me to off-topic section, I was asking the question because all i ever see are Enclave banners.

Crawdy
09-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Wow, I realize it was off-topic but still, No need to direct me to off-topic section, I was asking the question because all i ever see are Enclave banners.

Go post all those at off-topic section not here, here is for Preview of the next revision only

Lokies
09-07-2011, 12:32 AM
I realize that is off-topic but dont be a bitch, Its just a question Compared to the BoS your extremly big

CTCCoco
09-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Stop spamming this with shit. Talk about the main thread, please.

foxtacles
09-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Resolved some more serious issues today. There might be a test release the next 1-2 days so you can help me to trace the bugs which are left. The mod has basically been completely rewritten since revision 134, and I want to make sure the base systems work properly before I start work on the new features.

Z0mbin3
09-07-2011, 01:43 AM
Exelent news! Thanks you so much for all of this... You made me happy, me and a lot of people. Thanks you again.

CTCCoco
09-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Resolved some more serious issues today. There might be a test release the next 1-2 days so you can help me to trace the bugs which are left. The mod has basically been completely rewritten since revision 134, and I want to make sure the base systems work properly before I start work on the new features.

Nice work! I will test everything to help :D

ArathHunter
09-07-2011, 01:47 AM
I'll try my best, Though I'm normaly not one to actually find Le bugs ^^;

SynHD
09-07-2011, 02:17 AM
:DD awesome!

jam
09-07-2011, 07:45 AM
canntttt waaaiitttt, fantastic job recycler

BarnyBeer
09-07-2011, 02:03 PM
nice work!!!

cerber
09-07-2011, 02:10 PM
When will be available?

Dantiko
09-07-2011, 04:53 PM
When will be available?

Please, check the previous posts, we cannot say for sure when.

Lorenc
09-08-2011, 09:28 AM
The next update is a complete rewrite of the mod. Therefore it will take some more time (I aim for the 20th 27th this month soon) :D

Improved sync
Advanced game model classes; as a preparation to sync more stuff from the game (Objects, Items, Containers, Actors [NPCs and creatures])
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion support
PAWN update
PAWN scripting functions and callbacks
C++ scripting
Timers
Mod file support
technical update details: game API layer w/ interface, network layer, game type class hierarchy, exceptions, functors, .ini configuration files, 64bit PAWN cells, file transfer support, redesigned Pipe class, and more
Player model selection screen (scriptable). Similar to the SA-MP one. maybe comes with another update
Fallout / TES GUI (scriptable). Show MessageBox etc. to your players. comes with another update

I f**cking love you! Thanks for adding Timers, this'll be really handy.

ArathHunter
09-08-2011, 10:50 AM

You sound enthusiastic about it! ... what exactly is it used for? :D

CTCCoco
09-08-2011, 02:48 PM

You sound enthusiastic about it! ... what exactly is it used for? :D

For check things in a specific time.

Crawdy
09-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Nice work partner!

Dantiko
09-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Ok Ok, can 90% of this topic be considered flood?Since we are all saying the same thing, I guess he got it that we are all grateful.