View Full Version : Factions and Housing

CROWhiteWolf
08-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Well, aside from existing factions, having factions like from other games, Freedom and/or Duty from STALKER and such.
Everyone could perhaps buy their own houses in towns, etc.
Factions (newly made ones) could have new bases.

I already have a guy that is gonna join Freedom if it's made. I could do some skins for it, I have everything I need.

Goz
08-13-2011, 11:30 PM
Well, i guess that's a game-mode you are talking, because what Recycler is doing is the actual multiplayer client, not a server with factions or anything. (Idk if i made my point) e.e

CouncilOfDave
08-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Someone on the forum already said they were working on a mod that adds rentable or buyable housing for players, as well as NPC guards to watch over these areas. I can't recall who it was or what thread it was in, but it will probably be one of the first mods made for MP.

As far as factions and bases, someone would have to build the bases obviously, and how access could work I have no idea. I'm personally in "wait and see" mode before I do a whole lot of work in the GECK on something like that.

Aeronix
08-14-2011, 04:13 AM
When a stable release is released along with scripting functions, and more abilities, I will make a DM script aswell as RP which will include housing etc.

Lorenc
08-19-2011, 04:41 PM
I've already started to make the base of my faction system

Dantiko
08-19-2011, 04:50 PM
which will be your faction Lorenc?

dreadbomd
08-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Wait a second here. We want to make our own Fractions!? Why would that? )I would like to point out that I will Roleplay most of the time on the server.) I say. We use the already Epic Fallout fractions. What is the matter with them?

Dantiko
08-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Whats Fractions?
And unique factions ingame are no problem, as long as they dont replace the epic Fallout ones.

Aeronix
08-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Whats Fractions?
And unique factions ingame are no problem, as long as they dont replace the epic Fallout ones.

He performed a typo I think, and Lorenc made a faction system for SA-MP which may be supported on VaultMP when its possible to.

Lorenc
08-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Whats Fractions?

He performed a typo I think, and Lorenc made a faction system for SA-MP which may be supported on VaultMP when its possible to.

No I didn't yet, plus even if I did it wouldn't be compatible. It's using SQLite for the saving and loading. Plus it's on sale lol. I made a register system in SQLite but yeah, I'll code a basic one and make it a tutorial.