View Full Version : Multiplayer Community

racerlynx
08-19-2011, 01:02 AM
Hey guys, just found this mod last night and have absolutely fallen in love with it. I currently have a dedicated machine in my home running a local server for me and my roomates. I currently have had 20 people in it at once and it has been working great.

My question is that I want to start an MMO community around it. Is there any problem that the creator would have with this? Anything that I should be aware of before starting this?

thanks
Racer lynx

Donio
08-19-2011, 08:16 AM
MMO Community? In my opinion, this mod will be great for 2-4 friends, not more, eh :P Do not ruin this :D
Anyway, I'm still waiting :D

ArathHunter
08-19-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm sure theres no problem with it, infact I'm sure that Recycler would be pretty interested in it
I personaly am interested in seeing your server, and I'm sure aswell most everyone else here is aswell. Due to the posts I've seen on earlyer topics, that its expected when the combat/movement/NPC's are synced.

Mazurca
08-20-2011, 12:14 AM
Guys,this will become like Fonline or become only a multiplayer with friends?
because i have not understood this mod if is only multiplayer with friends,i was though a mod who change the experience of F3/NV for playing with some peoples around the world like Fonline.
If my think is in error please respond and thanks in advance.

ArathHunter
08-20-2011, 04:42 AM
If I understand how its going to run Right, It'll be like SA:MP, and if you've tryed SA:MP before, then servers may hold 100-200 players possibly. Though if the servers like Fonline, or like a Death Match server, Or a Roleplay server. Thats up to the server makers and what mods and scripts they put in.

Valkirie
08-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Hey their,

Just saw racerlynx topic. Me and two friends are already working on such thing, we already own dedicated structure such as web host, domain, dedicated server.

We're almost done with the website and will soon put it online.
Racerlynx, maybe you should join us in order to get a bigger community as you call it.

current domain: fallout-on-line.fr (Interplay will soon claim it :p)

jam
08-20-2011, 10:59 AM
wow there seem to be alot of french on this forum
comment ca va to all of you :P mdr

Lorenc
08-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Yeah, You're allowed, in fact me and Aleksander started one already. We made it a gaming community since we'll include multiple servers.

Dantiko
08-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Very nice you what you are doing, but when communication system is ready gaming experience will be a lot better.

Aeronix
08-25-2011, 11:24 PM
https://irresistiblegaming.com
Sorry if I'm not allowed to advertise here, but this is me and lorenc's gaming community,
We will create some servers in the future when it is possible to.