View Full Version : TES V: Skyrim & TES series

cerber
08-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Main site:
https://www.elderscrolls.com/

Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9hJMxw126A

Will you buy this? Do you like TES series?

Volumed
08-21-2011, 09:33 PM
I need it!

Dantiko
08-21-2011, 09:47 PM
OMG, so unrealistic, so, AWESOME!

ArathHunter
08-22-2011, 02:12 AM
to quote thousands of comments on skyrm videos on youtube

"11/11/11 is when my life ends"

so hell yeah! ;D

jam
08-22-2011, 06:53 AM
the second i heard it was annouced with just that old guy voice over and no gameplay for a trailer sometime i think early this year my house was full of jizz

Despierto
08-22-2011, 01:20 PM
I want Fallout 4 on that engine. ;)

cerber
08-22-2011, 05:00 PM
I want Fallout 4 on that engine. ;)

I suppose Fallout 4 will be on that engine. Maybe Beths have already started work on Fallout 4. We can only wait - waiting, waiting never changes... :P

SWAT_FO
08-26-2011, 02:33 PM
my brother play the elder scrolls ga me obivion
he likes oblivion but i prefer morrowind because is more better
i like tes 5 because is nice graphics and nice enviroment i 'll buying TES V: Skyrim

ArathHunter
08-27-2011, 06:46 AM
i like tes 5 because is nice graphics and nice enviroment i 'll buying TES V: Skyrim

I agree, Oblivion lacked alot of awesome stuff that morrowind had. A amazing map and landscape, so many more factions to join and rank up in, being able to levitate, a not very limited spell makeing system (I personally liked it better, gives more character to your spells then being very limited), No fast travel (well it did in a way, Boating/striders, teleports, and teleport spells, but at least its more interesting then what oblivion had), and armor that actually came in pieces, not this curiuss now holds what in morrowind was 3 pieces of armor, which would be cool to put together diffrent pieces of torso armor. And not to mention the great deal of weapons taken out. Though unless I forgot anything else that annoys me that oblivion dident have, thats all the problems so far that I have with it.

I love both games and can't wait for skyrim to come out, Just hope its not a disapointment...

Aeronix
08-27-2011, 07:15 AM

I agree, Oblivion lacked alot of awesome stuff that morrowind had. A amazing map and landscape, so many more factions to join and rank up in, being able to levitate, a not very limited spell makeing system (I personally liked it better, gives more character to your spells then being very limited), No fast travel (well it did in a way, Boating/striders, teleports, and teleport spells, but at least its more interesting then what oblivion had), and armor that actually came in pieces, not this curiuss now holds what in morrowind was 3 pieces of armor, which would be cool to put together diffrent pieces of torso armor. And not to mention the great deal of weapons taken out. Though unless I forgot anything else that annoys me that oblivion dident have, thats all the problems so far that I have with it.

I love both games and can't wait for skyrim to come out, Just hope its not a disapointment...

Oblivion kills morrowind just because of the dark brotherhood :P

ArathHunter
08-28-2011, 01:59 AM

Oblivion kills morrowind just because of the dark brotherhood :P

aaah right, I love the dark brotherhood too heheh, though there was a Assassin's guild or somthing called the marlog tong or something I think in morrowind. Hmm... and I "Think" that there were dark brotherhood in a morrowind expansion, I'll check right after this.

Edit: Yep, I was right. There are dark brothehood in the morrowind expansion "Tribunal". But throughout the whole time I think Their all hostile to you. And they have a very diffrent outfit then in oblivion. Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood outfit being my favorate of course.

https://images.uesp.net/thumb/b/b0/MW-quest-Dark_Brotherhood_Attacks.jpg/600px-MW-quest-Dark_Brotherhood_Attacks.jpg