View Full Version : fatal error when i try to join my server

kieranoTC
08-30-2012, 11:21 PM
ive got my server up but when its running my friends can join but then i cant, but when he leaves i can the join, the error i get when i try to join is... fatal error interface lost, game closed unexpectedly

foxtacles
08-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Which game? New Vegas is bugged currently: https://github.com/Foxtacles/vaultmp/issues/89#issuecomment-8175591

kieranoTC
08-30-2012, 11:30 PM
yeah it is fallout new vegas, do you have an idea of when it will be fixed?? :)

foxtacles
08-30-2012, 11:31 PM
I don't know. It's an error in the Fallout: New Vegas game module, quite hard to debug. Someone with more experience in this regard would be helpful.

proxified
01-06-2013, 03:27 AM
I don't know. It's an error in the Fallout: New Vegas game module, quite hard to debug. Someone with more experience in this regard would be helpful.

im having the same error. ive compared every single file, file by file with my buddy imt rying to connect with and everything is exactly identicle. it gets to about the 3rd flash screen when its loading the server then stops every time and comes back with that error "Interface lost, game closed unexpectedly"

StarshipGhost
01-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Well, technically Fallout 3 is much better of a game world to play in and higher quality in all aspects. New Vegas is very bugged and glitchy as well. Stick to Fallout 3 if you can't get New Vegas working right. If you don't own Fallout 3, the game of the year edition is very cheap.