View Full Version : We need people for a video!

Volumed
10-11-2012, 09:59 PM
We need 3 people who want to join in our video it will be about the new features
The video is classified in:
1) weather and time feature showoff
2) sex change
3) traveling in a group with different gear
4) gunfights

you need some free time we will host the server it will be at a Friday or Saterday

We need somebody:
-With Fallout 3
-A good internet speed somewhere in Europa
-Who knows how to install VaultMP and knows that it works!
-NO TROLLZZZ, we want to make a serious video.

If you want:
-You can film and upload and send the video's to me. (after that you can also upload it to other sources like youtube)
-It will be easy if you got teamspeak.

We already got 3 people who want to join:

Genocyber
The_Cop
And myself

TheCop
10-11-2012, 10:00 PM
I'll try to join, if my internet lets me lol

Volumed
10-11-2012, 10:05 PM
I'll try to join, if my internet lets me lol

You are in the special list of people who can join. :P

NeoPhoenix
10-12-2012, 06:17 PM
@cock: u no fast inet!
@volumed: time?

Volumed
10-12-2012, 06:56 PM
@cock: u no fast inet!
@volumed: time?

What? Are you a cock?

Xolitude
10-13-2012, 03:04 AM
We need 3 people who want to join in our video it will be about the new features
The video is classified in:
1) weather and time feature showoff
2) sex change
3) traveling in a group with different gear
4) gunfights

you need some free time we will host the server it will be at a Friday or Saterday

We need somebody:
-With Fallout 3
-A good internet speed somewhere in Europa
-Who knows how to install VaultMP and knows that it works!
-NO TROLLZZZ, we want to make a serious video.

If you want:
-You can film and upload and send the video's to me. (after that you can also upload it to other sources like youtube)
-It will be easy if you got teamspeak.

We already got 3 people who want to join:

Genocyber
The_Cop
And myselfHey bro.... I'm sorry I can't do anything about our first video....

MollMastah
11-08-2012, 12:32 AM
hello, i have fallout3 and would like to join, i WILL be professional when needed AND when asked, i will not troll (hate trolls/trolling) and will attempt to the best of my abilities to follow each direction to the Letter, hope you dont mind if i play around after the videos, like killing fiends and such, though during free time if someone shoots me and continues to do such, i wont tolerate it, as anyone would most likely do the same, to put it simply, i WILL be respectful, ESPECIALLY if you give me respect back, if you let me join, thank you, if not ill understand if a reason is givin, but i wont be completely "Pissed off" about it, i will simply respect your desision and search else where.

Volumed
11-08-2012, 05:30 AM
hello, i have fallout3 and would like to join, i WILL be professional when needed AND when asked, i will not troll (hate trolls/trolling) and will attempt to the best of my abilities to follow each direction to the Letter, hope you dont mind if i play around after the videos, like killing fiends and such, though during free time if someone shoots me and continues to do such, i wont tolerate it, as anyone would most likely do the same, to put it simply, i WILL be respectful, ESPECIALLY if you give me respect back, if you let me join, thank you, if not ill understand if a reason is givin, but i wont be completely "Pissed off" about it, i will simply respect your desision and search else where.

Sorry, But I am not going to make a video anymore. Not enough people care about it so me either.