View Full Version : Is this project dead?

marharth
11-16-2012, 04:37 AM
Wondering how its going. If you need devs you should post around on mod sites.

Dantiko
11-16-2012, 11:57 AM
The project is not dead, it's just ongoing development, will take some time until it's completed, please be patient.

foxtacles
11-16-2012, 04:01 PM
If you need devs you should post around on mod sites.

Didn't work. No people with:

1) commitment
2) skill
3) free time (not paid)

at the same time.

Also, the last major update is just 2 months away, but I still have received very little overall feedback (despite several new features). In the meanwhile, I'm revamping parts of the codebase and updating the script documentation. You can check the Dev Tracker / GitHub for commits.

LukaWolf
11-18-2012, 11:50 AM
Didn't work. No people with:

1) commitment
2) skill
3) free time (not paid)

at the same time.

Well the skill feature is a problem mostly, because people, who would like to play Fallout MP/COOP/anythingwithmorethan1humanplayer are too young for that (at least in my opinion).
I would like to help, but VB.NET and pascal are of little to no use here ;) and because of school i have next to none will to learn anything except what i need to survive there (as our teachers are di*kheads). Blast this era where it does not matter what you can do, but what paper you wave in front of employers face xD

Volumed
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Well the skill feature is a problem mostly, because people, who would like to play Fallout MP/COOP/anythingwithmorethan1humanplayer are too young for that (at least in my opinion).
I would like to help, but VB.NET and pascal are of little to no use here ;) and because of school i have next to none will to learn anything except what i need to survive there (as our teachers are di*kheads). Blast this era where it does not matter what you can do, but what paper you wave in front of employers face xD

That is with every game that most of the players are young.