View Full Version : Developing

webmanix
11-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Today i was talking to a friend, and it came to my mind how amazing would it be to play fallout 3/NV as multiplayer. At first, i didnt expect to find anything related to it, but then i found this project.

I tested it, got in-game with 2 pcs in the same server and tested its features and noticed that stuff that matters are working just fine.

I started developing with 13, today im 20, im experienced with Delphi/C/C++/Assembly and i also worked a lot with reverse engineering (specially in games, cheating games is basically the reason i am a developer today)

If any developer from the project could talk to me about the current goals, i would like to help in server development since i got a lot of free time now.

My email/facebook is kadu.cortez@facebook.com (im from brazil btw)

Sorry if this is the wrong section :3 but i didnt see this fitting anywhere else

Volumed
11-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Reverse engineering, we need you my friend. :-)
I am not a developer just telling you that you can be to great use, I'm sure Recycler will contact you soon. A other guy that knew something about Reverse engineering abandoned use. :(

developers from VaultMP:
Main and head: Recycler
Chat, database and he's working on the modding of VaultMP server sided: roby65
You can learn a little about them here:
https://www.vaultmp.com/showthread.php?634-Introduce-yourselves-and-welcome-new-members-here!