View Full Version : Default Mods?

StarshipGhost
01-05-2013, 11:19 PM
I noticed my ENB and High Res Textures and certain mods like EVE Energy Visuals Enhanced all load automatically whether I host a server or join one (without putting the mods in the server folder). However, a couple other mods that I use for visual effects are not loading like Darkened Interiors and Dark Night Skies. Is there a way to get these to load without having them as a requirement to play on my server? Not really understanding why some load and some do not, for the exception of ENB as those are just files in the main fallout folder so I understand why that is loading. Thanks

Long Story Short: Would like to load mods for myself that other players do not need.

Volumed
01-06-2013, 02:04 AM
Because they both replace and change textures, it's not only a esp mod VaultMP disables all esps only vaultmpF3.esp and for New vegas vaultmpFNV.esp will run when you start the game with VaultMP. So the answer is no.

StarshipGhost
01-06-2013, 01:03 PM
well, I figured it wasn't loading .esp files since the texture pack like NMC does not use one so its just loading the texture files in the data folder. Thanks for confirming this Volumed.

EDIT: I just got confused cause EVE Energy Visuals mod has 2 .esp files and 1 .esm...but I guess it is just loading the sounds, textures, and meshes from that mod. Looks like for my own hosting matches in the future I would have to force friends to download a few simple .esp mods like Streetlights, Light on Night, Darkened Interiors, Auto Aim Fix, Auto Aim Fix Deluxe Headshots Edition, and RH Ironsights.