View Full Version : Will anyone buy the new upcoming game by Bethesda called ''Fallout 4'' I WILL!

Jeppe
06-22-2011, 07:00 AM
Well, the title says it all. Which of you people will buy the new upcoming Bethesda Softworks game ''Fallout 4''.

I just say I WILL BUY IT!

foxtacles
06-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Definitely buy it 8) Can't find any information about it yet though

QwertySanchez
06-24-2011, 12:22 AM
What? no. what new upcoming game?.. Bethesda hasn't said anything about 'fallout 4'

I'd probably buy it if there was, but there isn't a 'new upcoming' fallout 4..

ArathHunter
06-24-2011, 09:08 PM
if you mean FOOL, then Yes.... Yes I would....

foxtacles
06-24-2011, 10:05 PM
https://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4

Jeppe
06-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Fallout 4 is already in production!

ArathHunter
06-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Interestingly Interesting! :D

Aeronix
06-26-2011, 11:08 PM
I hope they make this one huge, more bigger then fallout 3 and New Vegas. :P
New Vegas is currently my favorite game of the series.

ArathHunter
06-26-2011, 11:37 PM
Yeah. That'd be pretty awesome, I really liked the features to New vegas. But I think I liked the Map for Fallout 3 more.

NemesiS
07-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Well, the title says it all. Which of you people will buy the new upcoming Bethesda Softworks game ''Fallout 4''.

I just say I WILL BUY IT!

Yes i will! i love al fallout games since the first! :P
it will be fine if they will ad relationships...

Mistake
08-05-2011, 11:33 PM
What the hell ! in production and l didn't know it :o

Hkusus
08-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Wow Fallout 4! ::) That's some exciting news of Fallout. ;D
Where will Fallout 4 takes place in?
Some people on Youtube says it will be San Francisco. Is that real? :-\

cerber
08-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Does anyone know what engine will be used?

CouncilOfDave
08-11-2011, 09:40 PM
I'll buy any Fallout game released.

I tend to favor Fallout 3 and New Vegas, each for their own respective qualities. Fallout 3 has an amazing world, quests, and characters. New Vegas has great mechanics in crafting and combat, but the world is lacking something that Fallout 3 had in spades. Still I play them both.

As long as Fallout 4 is able to be modded, I'll be happy with it. If it can't be modded, I'll play it, but I won't have the time and interest invested in it like I do FO3 and NV. I'm particularly looking forward to FOOL, though this project y'all got going on here just might strike my fancy more...

Mazurca
08-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Fallout 4?....Yea,i will buy it.
I hope who the Enclave will be.

cerber
08-12-2011, 09:20 AM
I hope Fallout 4 will have better engine and better TPP because TPP from gamebro is fucking bad. I prefer RPG games which use TPP system or like old Fallouts but with 360 degrees perspective. New Vegas is very nice game but it will be cool if it has better mechanism of engine.

Also, I wait for Project V13 which beta test will start in 2012. I hope Interplay make good job and this game will be good like first Fallouts. Well, now that I can play FOnline, it's fantastic. :)

Dantiko
08-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Enclave is dead since Fallout 3, and by logic if Fallout 4 happens some years later than New Vegas Enclave won't exist, but as we saw on New Vegas, the Enclave was like the Caesar's Legion, anyway in every Fallout there is a bad side, I hope Fallout 4 will allow some multiplayer mod(although it might not).

cerber
08-12-2011, 06:05 PM
(...) I hope Fallout 4 will allow some multiplayer mod(although it might not).

That would be great!

General Alexander
08-12-2011, 09:02 PM
fallout is not fallout without an Enclave

ArathHunter
08-13-2011, 03:46 AM

*looks at the original fallout* :o

jam
08-13-2011, 05:17 AM

you must forgve him 90% of people who play fallout 3 dont even know how the first 2 look, or that there made by different people

ArathHunter
08-13-2011, 07:14 AM

you must forgve him 90% of people who play fallout 3 dont even know how the first 2 look, or that there made by different people

hmm... well He said "an Enclave" maybe he ment a Enclave like enemy? Ah well, Honestly, I only checked out and enjoyed the original fallouts because Fallout 3 introduced me to them, Because before then I dident even know that Fallout existed. Which is kina the reason why I get irritated on fonline forums about how much FO3 sucks, and how its non-cannon. ah well, I'll stop there before I start ranting, once a year is enough for me :<

cerber
08-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Anyone who doesn't play Fallout 1 and 2 should start play. That will be great if Fallout 4 be similar to first Fallout. Action will be in Junktown, Hub, Shady Sands, Necropolis and other. Not remake of Fallout 1 but something similar to it. There's no comparing Fallout 3 to the first, because it is two different games. Fallout 3 seems to me very childish (exploding lims, heads everywhere :(). Do not feel this atmosphere of Wasteland. Fallout New Vegas is better, but it lacks some of the original and there are a few things that annoy me. The biggest advantage of Bethesda's games is that they make available development tools and the game is easy to modify. As for the storyline, the execution - it leaves much to be desired.

I hope Fallout 4 will not be done "to make money" only really do something great with heavy, post apocalyptic climate and a large dose of references / solutions from first games. If they make other engine with better TPP (or something like isometric 3D), I will be happy. But consoles, ehhh... (some games shouldn't exist to multiplaytform).

General Alexander
08-13-2011, 12:45 PM

I played Fallout 1 and 2 - when they just appear in 90s and i know what they look like. And because of them i already knew that fallout 3 would be interesting for me. And i don't care that previous two were made by "interplay" - but i like them all.
The Enclave Become the Greatest Theme of this game - not just for me.... that's why i said Fallout wouldnot be same fallout (that it hade become) without an Enclave.
Can't agree with tester - fallout new vegas is much worster than fallout 3 - and it's not a child game. The only thing i dont like in fallout 3 that it has only 1 normal town (megaton) like previous had. The Atmosphere of wasteland is excellent in this game. Maybe for somebody not - but each person has it's own Opinion.

Dantiko
08-13-2011, 01:05 PM
All Fallouts got a background that works fine, Cold War, but at least if they are going to make a Fallout 1 or 2 background they must add more weapons.

General Alexander
08-13-2011, 01:07 PM
All Fallouts got a background that works fine, Cold War, but at least if they are going to make a Fallout 1 or 2 background they must add more weapons.

You can add them already with hundreds of mods

shorun
08-13-2011, 03:08 PM
as usual, the enclave is target practice, it feels good to shoot em doesn't it?

Mazurca
08-16-2011, 12:10 AM
The Enclave is not dead,the dr.whitely on ed-e(fallout nv)talk about the Chicagos outposts,All the city of Chicago is an Enclave outpost.
The ENCLAVE will rise again! (and a fallout is not a fallout without they,They are the Government of the united states is impossible to destroy.there are some undiscovered vaults in all the america where maybe they have created outposts and new cities like vault city associated at the Enclave)
The legion is a nice faction. in van buren they have nice vehicles.

General Alexander
08-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah, dud - The Enclave is Forever!

Despierto
08-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I think Bethesta is working on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and when they finish it, they'll start developing a new Fallout game. Multiplayer would be great for that. ;)