View Full Version : What to do??

shifter5
08-30-2011, 12:17 PM
Hi.
I dont know what to do,to get this thing working.
I have pasted all the files from nvse_2_beta9 to my game folder.Then im lountching game thrue nvse loader.
It works ok,but i dont see any changes,its like standart installed game....

And where i can get vaultmp.exe???

Can someone explane me what i have to do in steps?
I would be very thankful.

And i think you need to make a video tutorial for noobs like me.:D

Sorry for bad english...

Volumed
08-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Hello,

I am to going to tell you this is just a alpha it's very unstable if you don't now how it works, you can better wait for a more friendly version.

shifter5
08-30-2011, 01:45 PM
I know..
But i want to play new vegas in coop with my frend.
And i wanted to try,how it will be to play fallout in coop.I dont care about animation glitch or some other glitches,i know its not stable version now.
I just want to try it.
Thanks. :)

Volumed
08-30-2011, 01:52 PM
I know..
But i want to play new vegas in coop with my frend.
And i wanted to try,how it will be to play fallout in coop.I dont care about animation glitch or some other glitches,i know its not stable version now.
I just want to try it.
Thanks. :)

Here then https://www.vaultmp.com/index.php?topic=39.0

All the test servers are offline, so to make your own server
https://wiki.vaultmp.com/index.php/How_to_set_up_the_server_and_connect

shifter5
08-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Ok,now i get it why i couldnt find voultmp.exe and other dll files.Its because it was extracting them to other location.
Now i have to copy my default.fos file to save game folder.Where can i find default.fos?

CTCCoco
08-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Ok,now i get it why i couldnt find voultmp.exe and other dll files.Its because it was extracting them to other location.
Now i have to copy my default.fos file to save game folder.Where can i find default.fos?

You can't play with your friend coop, at least doing the same things, because NPC and weapon sync are not ready yet, it's still in alpha, and if i am correct missions/quests will be disabled, at least for now, because this is supossed to be a multiplayer mod, not a coop mod (yet).

You can find the default.fos in the folder savegame_pipboy of vaultmp... just download it in the vaultmp wiki.

shifter5
08-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Yeah i downloaded fose files from wiki.But i cant find it in falllout new vegas (nvse_2_beta9) rar file.

But if missions is disabled and its not a coop for now...Than i dont care about defoult.fos file anymore. :D
Will be waiting for coop then. :)

Thanks!

Dantiko
08-30-2011, 05:32 PM
You can't play with your friend, technically, you both play, but if you kill him on your screen he wouldn't feel it, same as if he kills an npc and you would still see the npc alive.