View Full Version : This will be soooo awesome!

tokoloshe
06-17-2013, 09:44 PM
This is going to be the Greatest mod ever, Samp will be a close second, I cant wait for Rp on New Vegas, I know development has been stopped or whatever, but I'm sure when F3 is more developed New Vegas will be a bigger focus, To rpers what do you plan to do?

I plan to be part of a large Community, Because the map for fallout is so big I think Rp servers will have to be fairly large for anyone to leave The New Vegas Area, So I plan to be leader of a bandit clan, Maybe the Fiends or the Powdergangers, Its gun be soo badass, what I see is someone to make a basic rp script with /me's and do's, then someone to make a thing where if you can get a drug or something that will give you the ability to become a ghoul/super-mutant, or something along those lines, but maybe it has a 1in15 chance of making you into some other creature, and It Has to be super expensive like hundreds of thousands of caps and only players who choose to be followers of the Apocalypse doctors can make it (People hate playing medics) so that there is Soo few it, you should only ever see 1-2 mutants and 5-10 ghouls on a 100 player server! I also think a good idea is for There to be a legionary base nearer new Vegas Like maybe they allied with the boomers and moved in there, or freeside, I think it would be super cool to have a gunfight In new vegas were people are hiding behind the cars and shooting over them, and like the NCR would call in a heavy and Legion would call in a centurion, I also think that guns should be made more expensive, a good idea would be to kill 100% of all NPC's and Add a few venders that have really expensive, like there should be 2 in every town one for food and one for guns, the food should maybe stay the same price, but Stim packs Radiation equipment and Weapons should be more expensive, so people arent all using anti material rifles, maybe they should be 100% impossible to find and a hunting rifle is the best you can find, I was wondering about houses and thought that maybe the owners of a server could add a door in that led to a room that was filled with crappy beds for faction members and hostels Like ya know the BOS bunker with the beds and chests, THEN I got thinking about chests and was thinking that people could lock there chests, Like everyone got 1 impossible to break lock and could buy different ones and they could be Put on a chest with a command like /lock /unlock I was wondering if there was a way to boost the hardcore effects of thirst and hunger while in a certain area, Like I was imagining that you would be more thirsty in the dessert that you would in new Vegas or the sea, Server owners could add death-claws to areas they don't want people to enter like the wilderness for example, like they may want people to huddle together to stop people being to spread-out, Also I was thinking tunnels! so instead of moving the Legion to the boomers territory you could add a tunnel underground and a underground train, so that it would take you to one of the sewers in the game, I think the fallout 3 maps bigger so this would be better for them, anyone with more ideas that they want to share that they have already put in suggestions can leave it in this thread, and If you wanna talk about what you will do with your Rp character Please, I would like to Share ideas with like minded people! once again This will be the most badasstiest mod ever ((I think I got WAYYY off topic here))

Volumed
06-17-2013, 10:34 PM
breathe in and breathe out, relax...

Xolitude
06-18-2013, 01:55 AM
breathe in and breathe out, relax...
Relax, sir. No need to give orders.

Volumed
06-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Relax, sir. No need to give orders.

It's not a order, but a suggestion.

roby65
06-18-2013, 01:21 PM
This is going to be the Greatest mod ever, Samp will be a close second, I cant wait for Rp on New Vegas, I know development has been stopped or whatever, but I'm sure when F3 is more developed New Vegas will be a bigger focus, To rpers what do you plan to do?[....]
Hi tokoloshe, and welcome.
The mod is in an early alpha phase, there is a looong wait before anything stable will be released, if it will ever be, so everything you talking about is undoable as of now.
We are always looking for suggestions, and your excitement motivates us, so thank you.

Roby

Xolitude
06-18-2013, 10:29 PM
It's not a order, but a suggestion.
Meep! There ya go.

Volumed
06-18-2013, 10:55 PM
Meep! There ya go.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_r110FQ2Gad4/SyVyS3Yu_EI/AAAAAAAAAlk/-vSicvwVe94/s320/meep_bigger.gif

tokoloshe
06-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Still going to be best mod for anything ever.

Jamy555
06-21-2013, 01:19 AM
Of course it shall be the best mod, and indeed, while you give ideas that are currently stuck inside the boundaries of conception, your enthusiasm does give the developers motivation, and that, is what we need more of around here.

Also, Roby and Foxtacles, (And any other devs) Keep up the good work. If there is any mundane tasks that need to be attended to that only require basic skills then please let me know, I'll be more than happy to assist with this awesome project.

roby65
06-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Of course it shall be the best mod, and indeed, while you give ideas that are currently stuck inside the boundaries of conception, your enthusiasm does give the developers motivation, and that, is what we need more of around here.

Also, Roby and Foxtacles, (And any other devs) Keep up the good work. If there is any mundane tasks that need to be attended to that only require basic skills then please let me know, I'll be more than happy to assist with this awesome project.
Thanks for the meaningful post.
This is what gives us the motivation to continue to work on this project.

Help is always appreciated, but now the main problem is reverse engineering: there is a lot to discover "under the hood" of fallout 3, and reverse engineering is a very difficult thing.

Roby

Jamy555
06-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the meaningful post.
This is what gives us the motivation to continue to work on this project.

Help is always appreciated, but now the main problem is reverse engineering: there is a lot to discover "under the hood" of fallout 3, and reverse engineering is a very difficult thing.

Roby

Ah, I see. Well, I'm afraid I can't help with that. :P My experience of Fallout modding didn't extend much further than some basic LUA scripts and making a working world space. However, like I said, if there's a simple task that must be done that will be quite repetitive and doesn't require advanced programming knowledge, then please let me know :P