View Full Version : Greetings

webmanix
07-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Hey everybody :) Been a long time since my last visit, i got some surprises in life and had to give everything to it, but now, im having some free time back and the first thing i want to do is try to help with the project again xD Work should finally give me some space and life starts to get stable again :)

I would like to share the reason of all of this with you guys as well ^^

ArathHunter
07-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Adorable! Though, I think it's because I don't frequent here as much as I used to. I don't know who you are... What did you use to work on?

webmanix
07-07-2013, 05:14 PM
I was just starting with the project when she was born, i did some minor contributions so far because i was first studying the code to make things right and then had to work a lot to pay all the bills this little one made for me xD. I work with reverse engineering and C/C++/ASM coding ^^

Volumed
07-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Yeah yeah, you can also say that you did nothing at all.

Back to work slave!

roby65
07-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Hey everybody :) Been a long time since my last visit, i got some surprises in life and had to give everything to it, but now, im having some free time back and the first thing i want to do is try to help with the project again xD Work should finally give me some space and life starts to get stable again :)

I would like to share the reason of all of this with you guys as well ^^

OMG she is beautiful! Congratulations!

foxtacles
07-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Awesome! <3 Take your time, this here is nothing compared to the importance of your family!

webmanix
07-09-2013, 04:05 AM
Its a nice experience being a father, seeing that little thing growing up and stuff :) And for sure my family is the priority now xD but, since now i got some extra time... I must not let the coder inside of me sleep xD! I wont let you guys down ^^ This time we are into this together for real. And thanks for the support guys xP