View Full Version : Revision 134 Online + Working Proof

SynHD
09-01-2011, 05:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2LkrQN1w9I

Video of my server. (Included Vault-Tec's Name In Vid! :) - )

Despierto
09-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Calm down, only test servers are down. :)

SynHD
09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
I know! but im just soo happy they made a multiplayer Version! + Reason i made proof was this one kid didnt believe me.

Aeronix
09-01-2011, 12:38 PM
I know! but im just soo happy they made a multiplayer Version! + Reason i made proof was this one kid didnt believe me.

Oh, well never knew the test servers were down.

SynHD
09-01-2011, 12:39 PM

You imply that I give a shit whether it works or not, I never said I believed you, and I am not a child, you seem ignorant.
Um Exscuse You? Wow blow-up much? I wasnt even referring to you. This kid in a pm.. Wow thanx for yelling at me for nothing.

Aeronix
09-01-2011, 12:45 PM
My bad then, we all make mistakes :)

SynHD
09-01-2011, 12:52 PM
its alright :) hah im just so glad that u guys made a program to go online! and you guys r the only ones who didnt fall thru

Volumed
09-01-2011, 01:13 PM
its alright :) hah im just so glad that u guys made a program to go online! and you guys r the only ones who didnt fall thru

Oblivion online did also work to go online, When this got NPC and weapon sync to work then it's special.

There is one special thing the animation.

SynHD
09-01-2011, 01:18 PM

Oblivion online did also work to go online, When this got NPC and weapon sync to work then it's special.

Then how come my map packs load and i can wield weapons? Am i not supposed to be able to?

Volumed
09-01-2011, 01:36 PM

Then how come my map packs load and i can wield weapons? Am i not supposed to be able to?

I mean to shot a other player, and if you kill something of somebody the other player will not see that.

SynHD
09-01-2011, 01:40 PM

I mean to shot a other player, and if you kill something of somebody the other player will not see that.
Oh ok. ive just seen videos about that so i didnt know if you could. Thanx :) BTW! Can Anyone help test my own server?

Volumed
09-01-2011, 02:07 PM

Oh ok. ive just seen videos about that so i didnt know if you could. Thanx :) BTW! Can Anyone help test my own server?

I want to try it sometime, but my game computer is broken.. So have to repair it but need to wait for the stuff.

SynHD
09-01-2011, 02:10 PM

I want to try it sometime, but my game computer is broken.. So have to repair it but need to wait for the stuff.
:( grr! it seems so hard trying to find 1 PERSON to test it! :(

Volumed
09-01-2011, 02:12 PM

No because most people now waiting is the best.

SynHD
09-01-2011, 02:14 PM

Ah.. yea i know :P Do you know how long it will be for the next Revision?

Volumed
09-01-2011, 02:59 PM

When it's done:)

SynHD
09-01-2011, 03:02 PM

:D yea nice one :)

CTCCoco
09-01-2011, 07:14 PM

:D yea nice one :)

GOD. Be patient, it's not easy.

SynHD
09-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Wow. someones getting mad... Dont post if ur gonna troll.

Crawdy
09-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Dude just be patient and wait till next update

SynHD
09-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Dude just be patient and wait till next update
i am patient what r u talking about XD

Dantiko
09-01-2011, 10:15 PM
50 quotes, not too much, stop fighting, the next revision MIGHT be on this weekend if there is no problems.

Crawdy
09-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Need someone to lock this topic.

Volumed
09-01-2011, 10:54 PM
What is your problem? This guy only ask for somebody to play with him he don't ask something like this: Release it right now!

SynHD
09-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Thanx man! :D dont lock it :) its getting interesting. and this weekend? Woot! :D hopefully

Mclaugh?
09-02-2011, 10:43 AM
I would like t play ;D

SynHD
09-02-2011, 05:19 PM
I would like t play ;D
Like to play the alpha test right now? Ad me aim: itzrippttg