View Full Version : [Forum] Rubrik for clientside work and tutorials?

cOOLsp0T
11-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi Vault-MP Stuff,

As I can see needs the community a rubik for Usermade Tutorials. I guess that increases the development process for some usermade suggestions. So the Staff has more time to work on bombshell problems. This rubik is from Users 2 Users.

Also a rubik for clientside work, because i guess we got some good HEXer's in the community. It also can help to improve the client to bringt it more comfortable in vault-MP.

foxtacles
11-04-2013, 03:34 PM
I think I'll add new categories and forums when the need arises. At the moment, there really isn't much of an active community here ;)

ArathHunter
11-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Sadly :< Wish there'd be more posts, I'd be creeping around more, heh

Opex
11-12-2013, 05:35 AM
I think I'll add new categories and forums when the need arises. At the moment, there really isn't much of an active community here ;)

Well, there will be no active community without proper tools. I visit this site almost everyday and monitoring github too.
Maybe it's time to give us a place, where someone will start a scripting crusade?:)

Volumed
11-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Well, there will be no active community without proper tools. I visit this site almost everyday and monitoring github too.
Maybe it's time to give us a place, where someone will start a scripting crusade?:)

You already can.

"NOTE: The documentation is quite outdated. The volume of currently available scripting functions is 4 - 5 times as big compared to the pages here, and signatures and behaviors have changed significantly."

https://www.vaultmp.com/showwiki.php?title=Category:VaultMP+interface

The two problems are VaultMP is in the alpha stage so a lot of things will change or already are, creating complicated scripts does not make a lot of sense because after maybe 2/3 updates it's already outdated the seconde problem is that Foxtacle is working alone and does not have enough time to list everything he needs help with this.

Opex
11-12-2013, 12:51 PM
You already can.

"NOTE: The documentation is quite outdated. The volume of currently available scripting functions is 4 - 5 times as big compared to the pages here, and signatures and behaviors have changed significantly."

https://www.vaultmp.com/showwiki.php?title=Category:VaultMP+interface

The two problems are VaultMP is in the alpha stage so a lot of things will change or already are, creating complicated scripts does not make a lot of sense because after maybe 2/3 updates it's already outdated the seconde problem is that Foxtacle is working alone and does not have enough time to list everything he needs help with this.

Oh, I see now. Thought that documentation was handled accordingly... so, all we(non-programmers) can do is wait.