View Full Version : Bug reports

foxtacles
06-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Report any bugs encountered while testing vaultmp here. Please also upload corresponding .log / .RPT files if available.

You can also create your own thread if you like.

MajorPWNage
06-21-2011, 01:39 AM
So i am loving the multiplayer and i think your doing a great job, especially considering this is just the start of it. The only big bugs I'm seeing right now, minus not having your own guy lol, if that mods dont run with it(so far it seems both computers require the same mods) and that it cant look to see where the other player is on its own. But i understand its just an alpha, just want u to get the feedback

QwertySanchez
06-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Dying causes the game to crash, probably already known but I just thought I'd stick ti up here.

foxtacles
06-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the feedback :D

Dying causes the game to crash, probably already known but I just thought I'd stick ti up here.

You mean a real program crash? Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas? The multiplayer currently breaks for the player who dies because when he reloads his savegame, the other player won't be there for him anymore. This will be fixed of course ;)

LemiMarshall
06-21-2011, 04:04 PM
When I choose the vaultmp 0.1a revision 124 Testserver instantly an error comes up saying that fallout 3 is not responding, but one time it loaded up a tiny bit before the menu and then the same error came up, please help. (btw this is from the fallout3 folder) but when I try it via where I saved it, the server list things just disappears for a few seconds then comes back, but nothing happens?

QwertySanchez
06-21-2011, 04:15 PM

You mean a real program crash? Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas? The multiplayer currently breaks for the player who dies because when he reloads his savegame, the other player won't be there for him anymore. This will be fixed of course ;)

Fallout 3, I died, the music played, it started to reload and it brought up the "Fallout 3 has caused an error and must close" window.

edit: I've also experienced a few more crashes after a minute or so on the test server, I'm not sure if the proximity to Megaton is related, but every time I've connected, I've been walking in that direction as the error occurs.

foxtacles
06-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Fallout 3, I died, the music played, it started to reload and it brought up the "Fallout 3 has caused an error and must close" window.

Okay, thanks for the report, I will look into this. The other crashes are hard to resolve as they appear random (to me), but I will debug them over time ;)

When I choose the vaultmp 0.1a revision 124 Testserver instantly an error comes up saying that fallout 3 is not responding, but one time it loaded up a tiny bit before the menu and then the same error came up, please help. (btw this is from the fallout3 folder) but when I try it via where I saved it, the server list things just disappears for a few seconds then comes back, but nothing happens?

Do you have the most recent version of Fallout 3? vaultmp is currently only compatible with the non-steam patch 1.7 uncut version of Fallout 3.

QwertySanchez
06-21-2011, 05:49 PM
Okay, thanks for the report, I will look into this. The other crashes are hard to resolve as they appear random (to me), but I will debug them over time ;)

I loaded up the save in single player and ran off away from megaton towards the bridge, then saved the game to the default.fos, I connected to a test server and no crash! I got all the way to Big Town and talked with a few locals. Punched a molerat to death too, so there's something weird going on with Megaton, perhaps the animation it does when you first get to it? Maybe it could be related to preloading the data for 'inside' areas like the inside of megaton.

either way, moving away from Megaton stopped the crashes and it seemed stable.

foxtacles
06-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Cool, thanks for that in-depth test! Really appreciated and will definitely help with development :D

Furthermore I found that out:

The first player who joins the server will see the second player who joins after him for 1-2 seconds; then the second player magically disappears.
The second player does see the first player from the time he joined the server, but the animation-speed bug may occur.

Talk to your partner and take a walk with him to Springvale. In my tests, the second player who was invisible for the first player reappears when entering Springvale ???

I'm confident I can work out what causes this behaviour, the mentioned bug is easily reproducible it seems ;)

LemiMarshall
06-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Do you have the most recent version of Fallout 3? vaultmp is currently only compatible with the non-steam patch 1.7 uncut version of Fallout 3.

Just updated it, thanks and multiplayer is goign really well, will you be able to talk to people anytime soon? and how can you get into your inventory or can't you at the moment?

foxtacles
06-21-2011, 09:00 PM
Just updated it, thanks and multiplayer is goign really well, will you be able to talk to people anytime soon? and how can you get into your inventory or can't you at the moment?

Depends on how fast I can fix the main problems regarding the bugs / crashes. A chat will come then with a GUI. At the moment, you can't access your inventory because you don't have a PipBoy, but the inventory system will be introduced soon ;)

MajorPWNage
06-21-2011, 09:25 PM
I found that if u use the pipboy remover with the readious mod and save that on to ur default save it will allow u to access that for your inventory. Only issue it rly has is that you can't repair items or mod them.

Jeppe
06-22-2011, 06:03 AM
Is it me or does the Multiplayer makes ur game crash? Since when i play Single everything works just fine.... But when i go Multi on the FO3 Server then i crash after, ehmmm some seconds? Please Reply as fast as possible

/Jeppe

foxtacles
06-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Is it me or does the Multiplayer makes ur game crash? Since when i play Single everything works just fine.... But when i go Multi on the FO3 Server then i crash after, ehmmm some seconds? Please Reply as fast as possible

Do you have the non-steam 1.7 uncut version of Fallout 3? When does your game crash exactly?

General Alexander
06-22-2011, 11:43 AM
My game crushes too. i got fallout 3 with universal patch 1.7.0.3 without steam. it can crush any moment - very often when Radio signal is found

foxtacles
06-22-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm currently implementing some debug code as they are more problems then I expected at first. Going to release a new alpha build next weekend with some small updates and debug mode attached, it will generate kind of vaultmp.log text files in your Fallout folder which I would ask you to upload when you are having problems with the mod ;)

foxtacles
06-22-2011, 09:06 PM
Good news, just discovered what causes the "invisible" bug. It's invalid player coordinates: X, Y, Z (2048.0, 2048.0, 0.0) which are transmitted before the player is even in the game. Fixed in the next build.

8)

Aeronix
06-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Not sure if this is a bug, but whenever I connect to the server, the people I kill are not dead when i reconnect, and my game creates saves for some reason?
Thanks.

General Alexander
06-26-2011, 11:02 AM
1. it's a bug. 2. "people" who u kill - are all npc, which actions are not safe yet and not synchronised 3. Ur game saves automatically like in single player game - u can turn it off.

Aeronix
06-26-2011, 11:19 AM
1. it's a bug. 2. "people" who u kill - are all npc, which actions are not safe yet and not synchronised 3. Ur game saves automatically like in single player game - u can turn it off.

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification.

General Alexander
06-26-2011, 11:20 AM
No problem , dud.

Aeronix
07-08-2011, 07:14 AM
I experience a crash while killing the other player, and once they die, I don't see them respawn etc.

foxtacles
07-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Combat (killing, dieing and damaging health) is not synced yet, sorry ;) But I'll look into fixing that crash, thanks for the log.

ArathHunter
07-27-2011, 08:43 AM
I got a Bug with 129, Not sure if its a comflict with mods or something (my ironsight mods crashed the game as soon as it loaded the save) I deactivated all my mods (cept a PDA mod due to Pip-boy being removed from all my saves without it), I connected to a friend, who I'm testing VaultMP with for the first time. When we sign into the server, On my Screen, It shows that the second player, Still named Coner (or however you spell it, been a day since we tryed it and I'm bad with names x( ) and Acting like a Wastelander NPC, He started Walking down the hill from vault 101, then down the road, While my friend tells me hes running around. And on his screen, The player thats Me, Is named what I put in, But Am aparently seeming like I'm attempting to follow My friend, but stuck running in place in the air. Then, Eventually my friend crashs. We tryed a few times, same results. Though he tells me He has loads of mods when we tryed it, mostly item mods and Companion mods.

Ghost31
07-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Hi Recycler, i click the exe -file, click join server and eror Fallout 3.exe is either corrupted or not supported. I disable games for windows live.

foxtacles
07-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Please make sure you have version 1.7 uncut of Fallout 3 (google the patch).

Ghost31
07-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Thank you Recycler, but where pip-boy? I apologize for the errors,I speak english bad.

General Alexander
07-30-2011, 07:24 AM
U can have a pip boy now - download a revesion 131

QwertySanchez
08-02-2011, 08:35 PM
here's my most recent crash thingy..

-------------------

Error occured on Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 20:32:27.

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe caused an Access Violation at location 004a50f5 in module C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe Reading from location b0e58951.

Registers:
eax=00403de0 ebx=b0e58955 ecx=00000000 edx=00403de0 esi=b0e58949 edi=02080020
eip=004a50f5 esp=0207fc4c ebp=0207fc84 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz ac pe nc
cs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=003b gs=0000 efl=00010212

Call stack:
004A50F5 C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe:004A50F5 std::allocator<int>::~allocator() c:/program files (x86)/codeblocks/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.5.2/include/c++/bits/allocator.h:109
004B137D C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe:004B137D
004A8D99 C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe:004A8D99
004B1CBB C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe:004B1CBB-------------------

Error occured on Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 20:33:36.

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe caused an Access Violation at location 004a50f5 in module C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe Reading from location b0e58951.

Registers:
eax=00403de0 ebx=b0e58955 ecx=00000000 edx=00403de0 esi=b0e58949 edi=02080020
eip=004a50f5 esp=0207fc4c ebp=0207fc84 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz ac pe nc
cs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=003b gs=0000 efl=00010212

Call stack:
004A50F5 C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe:004A50F5 std::allocator<int>::~allocator() c:/program files (x86)/codeblocks/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.5.2/include/c++/bits/allocator.h:109
004B137D C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe:004B137D
004A8D99 C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe:004A8D99
004B1CBB C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\vaultmpd.exe:004B1CBB

edit: fixed the issue with not moving..

foxtacles
08-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Good you posted the crash log. I'm aware of an error which leads to a game freeze shortly after New Vegas startup. Try to fix this soon ;)

KorroBravin
08-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Small bug, not really worth mentioning, but as for people seeing names as "Carter" or "Kris" you name MUST NOT HAVE A SPACE IN IT! MY friend and I confirmed this. That is all.

cerber
08-05-2011, 08:08 PM
In New Vegas in equipment hotkeys "take all" (A) and "close" (E) don't work.

KorroBravin
08-05-2011, 09:01 PM
They do not in Fallout 3 either, though in the pipboy, I somehow managed to open the "repair" menu nad fixed up soem raider outfits I had. What should be done (since the shourtcuts do not work) is have when you right-click something, a menu opens with "Wear" "drop" Equip" "Repair" etc.

foxtacles
08-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Shortcuts will be re-enabled in the next update. The sync will also be much better (at least I suppose that) because I'll change the underlying layers which query the Fallout game drastically.

KorroBravin
08-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Very awesome, I cannot wait for this to be at a "beta" state and go on hunting trips with friends and such :D
Also, while goofing around on the test server, my friend noted that I was wearing some headgear that I wasn't on my end, so I put it on and took it off. Somehow the server was telling his client that I was automatically wearing the headgear in my inventory (that was not actually worn) thought I'd let you know. If there is anything I can do to help this along, let me know (though I know nothing of scripting, sooo... heh... anything but scripting)

cerber
08-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Today, I with the user, Mistake decided to test a few things.
First, the second player does not see how the first player shoot, or kill someone. You can see weapons, clothes but not animations. I will record video and you will see. Another thing is about lighting Pipboy. When the player turn light PipBoy second player PipBoy lights too. If you want something to be tested by me, please write. Of course, I test server New Vegas.

General Alexander
08-07-2011, 10:27 AM
dud, we know all about this things - its good that u wish to help us, but we have already discussed all of this - keep reading and stay close to the topics and u will be more informed what we have to test. Our main goal now - Combat and later npc's animation

ArathHunter
08-08-2011, 01:01 AM
I got something like what KorroBravin had, when I exited crater side to meet with my friend outside of it, He was wearing metal armor and I think a vault 101 security helmet (He had the armor pieces in his inventory, just not on him) , though he said he was wearing a business suit and glasses instead. He fixed it of course by takeing it off and putting it on again. but when we left megaton, the helmet put itself on him again, though not the metal armor. Also, a little conflict with a mod, The PDA mod that replaces the Pipboy, It shows my friend despite what clothing (besides not wearing anything at all) without the pipboy and the chunk of arm that the pipboy is normaly on is missing. It only effects the other player(s?), It still shows my arm still on me.

EDIT: almost forgot, that the PDA also stays in the left hand of the other player on my screen and dosent go away.

CTCCoco
08-23-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm trying to start a dedicated server, but it doesn't work.

When I use the following parammeters: -a vaultmp.com -q -p 7777 the server start, but it show 999 ping, default map, and I can't enter.

When I use -a vaultmp.com -q -p 7777 -s standard it's like the script doesn't load, and the server close so fast.

Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks.

EDIT:

New bug founded, i don't know why, but this happens before (an invisible player, I hear him and I see her name but I don't see him):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/CTCCoco/screenshot/558666021146767089

it's an image.

EDIT2: The last bug happed during the game... I was seeying him since I speak with the Sheriff of Megaton, then he got invisible again.

EDIT3: When I die the game crash.

EDIT4: When a player kill me it's not synced... because I didn't died.

Dantiko
08-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Sync will come with the next update(please read), after its synced all bugs will take proper attention, when you see a server with 999 ping Its because your pc has failed to ping it(Recycler will replace this 999 for something else), and we should have been worried if your pc had seen anything else besides default map on a player server(not test).That player you see at your side is Chuck Norris(and this was already discussed).Don't worry guys placing your bugs here, on the next revision Recycler said it will be a milestone, also make sure you followed ALL steps CTCCoco when creating a server and have everything downloaded.

Akrakorn
08-23-2011, 10:17 PM
No, it was not Chuck Noris. CTCCoco and I were playing and he was able to see my name, but not my model. I was able to see him, though. Kills are not synced, since I was able to kill him in my screen, but he didn't die in his.

Dantiko
08-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Chuck is using another nick :D
Also the next update is dated for tomorrow, unless Recycler edits his post.

Crawdy
08-26-2011, 06:43 PM
I got some problem in game (Multiplayer) I won't able to see other play, only for 0.5 sec and hes gone on my screen and i see no name because is my Fallout 3 problem or is Vaultmp problem?

P.S: I got Fallout3 GOTY and i need to Enable DLC or Disable DLC for play MP?

washington711
09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
When trying to host a server for fallout 3, me and a friend tried to join and get disconnected withing a few seconds in-game.
The log looks fine but ill attach it.

foxtacles
09-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks. Something is wrong because the log abruptly ends shortly after Mark House entered. Did you get any error message?

washington711
09-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Eh, I went to go check the error and it started working... though my friend does crash(by crash i mean it locks up) every 5 minutes, that's probably normal though?
(It only happens when he uses vault mp)

Ghost31
09-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Hello,Recyler. I can not test the game Oblivion. I do not have a deafult.ess

foxtacles
09-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Try to download it from the test server: select the Oblivion server in the list and use "Synchronize".

Ghost31
09-10-2011, 06:57 AM
Thank you but it write Failed connecting to vaultmp interface

CTCCoco
09-10-2011, 11:47 AM
I have tested vaultmp145 again with Akrakorn. I have had too many problems trying to connect and some crash.

I don't know if it's my problem, but sync is bad yet. The player disappear and teleport, and even you can't follow him. (I'm uploading a video). I tested the server on my dedicated server, with 60 ping and I think this is not the problem.

I make an screen for the crash and fatal errores that I have recived.

I recive this error: https://s3.subirimagenes.com:81/otros/6907369ddgf.jpg
when I try to join my server when my friend Akrakorn is inside, maybe it's my problem.

I recive this error (crash) during I was recording a video showing sync: https://s3.subirimagenes.com:81/fotos/6907371fatalerror4.jpg
https://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1898/fatalerror5.jpg
https://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3893/fatalerror6.jpg

And the famous "Failed connecting to vaultmp interface" that I received when I have another error and I try to connect again or something like that. I need to restart the vaultmp program to make it work.

With the errors the Fallout 3 process keep open, so you should close it with the task manager or you can't play again.

I will upload the video soon, I have had many problems to record it :(

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iMHEUXOXSo testing sync.

foxtacles
09-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Thanks for reporting these problems. Some I encountered myself. Can you provide vaultmpd.RPT and .log files?

CTCCoco
09-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks for reporting these problems. Some I encountered myself. Can you provide vaultmpd.RPT and .log files?

Here you are all .log files that I have in my test today, including vaultmpd.RPT.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?6qedie2z96b23td

foxtacles
09-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Well I found out a major source of desync is that movement like "left-forward" (combinations of left / right with backward / forward) aren't properly detected. i.e. "left-forward" will be interpreted as "forward" for the other player and movement doesn't go left-forward but just forward (moving w/ turning works however, so you should change your angle instead of using W-A / W-D / S-A / S-D). Anyway, I just applied some adjustments to the sync, it is slightly better now (at least in my tests). Will release another version in some days when I've fixed more stuff ;)

CTCCoco
09-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Well I found out a major source of desync is that movement like "left-forward" (combinations of left / right with backward / forward) aren't properly detected. i.e. "left-forward" will be interpreted as "forward" for the other player and movement doesn't go left-forward but just forward (moving w/ turning works however, so you should change your angle instead of using W-A / W-D / S-A / S-D). Anyway, I just applied some adjustments to the sync, it is slightly better now (at least in my tests). Will release another version in some days when I've fixed more stuff ;)

Thanks for the job :D

Dantiko
09-10-2011, 08:28 PM
I've been having trouble in contacting with master server.When I click on the Master Query the server list don't appear, it might appear the blue bar if I press it several times, and appear the servers if I press it more and more and click outside of vaultmp window, but still it take some time.

washington711
09-14-2011, 12:35 AM
When-ever me and the person I am testing with go into the same cell one of us crashes, i am going to upload his .log files, But I never had any logs, and he didn't have a vaultmpd.RPT

Edit: This is in Oblivion

foxtacles
09-14-2011, 01:54 PM
I had problems with crashes in Oblivion too, they came from the game so RPT files can't be generated. Thanks for the report, I'll try to find the source of it ;)

Dantiko
09-14-2011, 05:35 PM
When I exit the game an fatal error occurs, it says:
Lost connection to interface.

Gabesta
02-17-2012, 10:53 AM
I have a problem, I've followed the tutorial and done everything the same. But, I get an error. When I open 'vaultmpd' I get an error saying 'Your version of Fallout: New Vegas is not supported'. What does that mean? and what can I do to stop it

Volumed
02-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Get the latest version from fallout new vegas.... :l

Gabesta
02-18-2012, 06:31 AM
Do you have to have a legit version? D:

Volumed
02-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Do you have to have a legit version? D:

No, so you got a illegal version i'm not allowed to send you links because VAULTMP don't support pirates!

But the tip i can give is Update 7.

Good luck!

nikitap90
03-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Hi! I downloaded last version 127 and i wanted to play with friend. I created server and joined in. Then my friend joined too. In console i've seen that 2 players are online but i cant find him and he cant find me too. After reconnect error appeared "player creation with baseid XXXXXXXX and networkid XXXXXXX failed" U said that u will correct this in 127. So???
Log is too heavy to download:(

Volumed
03-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Hi! I downloaded last version 127 and i wanted to play with friend. I created server and joined in. Then my friend joined too. In console i've seen that 2 players are online but i cant find him and he cant find me too. After reconnect error appeared "player creation with baseid XXXXXXXX and networkid XXXXXXX failed" U said that u will correct this in 127. So???
Log is too heavy to download:(

The last version is 147. More information please do you use hamachi and what game.

nikitap90
03-29-2012, 07:53 PM
The last version is 147. More information please do you use hamachi and what game.
Oops! Yea, i downloaded version 147 and yes, i used hamachi. So what's with the problem?

Volumed
03-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Oops! Yea, i downloaded version 147 and yes, i used hamachi. So what's with the problem?

You believe i'm a clairvoyant? And the game? New vegas i believe. Is you and your fiends name green in the hamachi channel?

nikitap90
03-29-2012, 08:49 PM
You believe i'm a clairvoyant? And the game? New vegas i believe. Is you and your fiends name green in the hamachi channel?
Yea, New Vegas, yes, we all green

Volumed
03-30-2012, 12:42 PM
Yea, New Vegas, yes, we all green

VaultMP is still really buggy and it's not suppose to be playable.

What you can try:

Reinstall your game and vaultMP don't install DLCS or any mods.

nikitap90
03-30-2012, 02:15 PM
VaultMP is still really buggy and it's not suppose to be playable.

What you can try:

Reinstall your game and vaultMP don't install DLCS or any mods.
Okay, thank you

Oufz0r
04-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Hello,

- I have downloaded the last version (gary 1 - 0.1 snapshot).
- I have tried to join Official test server but the vaultmp.exe crash when the loading screen appear.
- I have tried to join a local server hosted by me and, vaultmp.exe crash too.

The release 134 and 147 worked very well. So why now ? why with the better sync version of vaultmp ? x'(

If releases works, I think it's not an illegal game problem. (Yes I haven't buy the game)

Have you got some answears for me please ?
Because vaultmp is my dream, and a dream can't crash é_è

Thanks \o/

Aeronix
04-30-2012, 11:11 PM
Hello,

- I have downloaded the last version (gary 1 - 0.1 snapshot).
- I have tried to join Official test server but the vaultmp.exe crash when the loading screen appear.
- I have tried to join a local server hosted by me and, vaultmp.exe crash too.

The release 134 and 147 worked very well. So why now ? why with the better sync version of vaultmp ? x'(

If releases works, I think it's not an illegal game problem. (Yes I haven't buy the game)

Have you got some answears for me please ?
Because vaultmp is my dream, and a dream can't crash é_è

Thanks \o/
Have you PATCHED your latest version of the game?
Have you READ the documentation given in the wiki.
Have you FOLLOWED the guide given correctly?
If your game works, then it's probably a fault on your end.

Oufz0r
04-30-2012, 11:57 PM
I have FNV 1.4And FO3 1.7Wiki cant help with my problem.What is the "guide" ?Who have tried 0.1a with a crack game version?

Volumed
05-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Did you update FOSE too the latest version..? Stop talking about crack version it's your problem.

Oufz0r
05-01-2012, 10:15 AM
I have FOSE 1.2.3 (the latest).
: (

Every 21-23 seconds vaultmp.exe crash.
Sometimes the game haven't the time to finish to load.
(Same things for Fallout 3)

Volumed
05-01-2012, 11:47 AM
I can not help you without a error o a log.. Try to reininstall Fallout "and with reininstall i mean get a other Arrrr arrr from the arrrr arrr" If you can not even join a local server it's the fault at your end.. Some securitys on .. New virus scanner or something.

Oufz0r
05-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Where can I find error or log to show you ?
I have try with antivirus:OFF and firewall:OFF too.
But always the same problem. vaultmp.exe crashing. :x

Volumed
05-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Windows 7, vista or xp? In the main game folder with the vaultmpd.exe

Oufz0r
05-01-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm on xp.
In the main game folder I have nothing about "log or error".
When I try to join a server I have no new .txt files with some informations in. (same as release 147 with all player actions and x,y,z pos.)
I haven't that with 0.1a version.

But I have try again 147 and 134 and it works. SO why not the 0.1a. It's not easy to find an answer =/

foxtacles
05-01-2012, 02:56 PM
vaultmp is known to break on Windows XP systems. The current release is the no-debug version. You may want to try the debug version and upload logs + .RPT files (if existing after a crash).

https://www.brickster.net/files/vaultmp/vaultmp_gary1_debug.zip

MaxHarryson
05-01-2012, 03:04 PM
okay so
-i have the latest patch for NV (i have the steam version)
-i have nvse since earlier
i have placed all the folders and files (vaulserver, vaultmaster and so on) in my NV folder (common>nv) and ive also placed the default.fos in my savegames folder.
However, when i start NV i see no servers, its just blank. Ive spammed every button like a retard but nothing shows up
I do have a bunch of mods installed since earlier
Whats the problem here ? or is it just my computer ?
edit:
disabling firewall didnt fix the issue

Oufz0r
05-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the debug version Recycler <3
The logs file is empty. I think that's because the game haven't the time to start before "client disconnect".
Here is the .RPT : 103

foxtacles
05-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Hm, yeah I must have been drunk when I wrote the Lockable class. I'll fix it when I have some time, thanks for the report

Oufz0r
05-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Thanks to you Recycler, to make our dream a reality.
I have no wish to force you to do that faster, so I'll be patient. (It's hard, but that's all I can do for now ^^.)
I'm close to playing with my friends, it makes me happy already now. :rolleyes:

foxtacles
05-01-2012, 07:09 PM
It's a bit of a miracle that the mod worked at all for me when looking at that bug, lool

Oufz0r
05-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Lol ! I suppose you are very lucky to being able to use vaultmp bypassing this bug. :p

Oh and just for your personal knowledge, Yesterday Volumed and Neo have try to join your Official test server. But not be able to see each other. I don't know if it's a problem from vaultmp or them.

Volumed
05-01-2012, 09:17 PM
What is the bug? Also the problem of the low see rate? I hope so..

And no it was VaultMP because i have played with Recy same problem sometimes very low change that you can see each other.

foxtacles
05-01-2012, 09:36 PM
What is the bug? Also the problem of the low see rate? I hope so..

Badly written function. And no, has nothing to do with "see rate". Ask Bethesda or the game engine developers why this problem exists.

Volumed
05-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Ok i do that, what is the question in a good technly way. :p

Oufz0r
05-02-2012, 05:06 PM
We're not far to be able to play ! :rolleyes: (I am.. not far ^^ because I'm alone to have this problem about lockable x) )
Recycler, please post here when you update the .zip of 0.1a version :o

MaxHarryson
05-02-2012, 07:43 PM
i just reinstalled fallout 3 and got the latest update for it. I followed all the instructions, but still i can find no servers. Does anyone know what might cause this ?

Volumed
05-02-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm going to tell a story about a boy.. A boy who should read the main page and not only one time because it can change. -The end

MaxHarryson
05-02-2012, 08:20 PM
so, i assume since its crossed out, the servers are down ?

Volumed
05-02-2012, 08:47 PM
No i believe it's because of a security problem. But they are down my hamachi server tut is still working good luck^_^

Z0mbin3
05-02-2012, 09:49 PM
When trying to play with a friend in Fallout 3 with version Gary 1, at sometime near the spawn, when I get out of the road my friend can't see me anymore, but I see him.

foxtacles
05-02-2012, 10:29 PM
I'll try out some things to workaround the visual representation issue.

Oufz0r:

I updated both builds:

https://www.brickster.net/files/vaultmp/vaultmp_gary1.zip

Please try and if you still have crashes, use the debug build and upload the .RPT file again.

Oufz0r
05-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Again the same problem. vaultmp.exe crash after 21sec. Client disconnect in game loading, and vault crash two seconds after started. :confused:

*Bethesda::CommandHandler(unsigned, std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >&, double, bool) D:/Programmierung/vaultmp/Bethesda.cpp:167
Interface::CommandThreadReceive() D:/Programmierung/vaultmp/Interface.cpp:316

I need a local harddisk D:/ ? Because I haven't one. :x
And the first line* was appear in my last .RPT file too.

Volumed
05-03-2012, 11:37 AM
You know what you should do i do not agree in fixing VaultMP for a platform that even microsoft is not supporting anymore so get windows 7!

Ok that is a EA and many other evil companys way^^.. But it's still true this is only for your own benefit. You are the only one asking for a windows xp fix. But Recy got the last word.

foxtacles
05-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Again the same problem. vaultmp.exe crash after 21sec.

Upload the RPT file.

Oufz0r
05-03-2012, 12:47 PM
My old computeur can't supporte V7 I think.Supporting Fallout3 and NV is a chance.Ow. Sorry Recy I've miss to upload the RPT..I'm not at my home, in the afternoon (17h or 18h french hours.) I suppose.Sorry for asking you some of your time to work on vaultmp :$

Oufz0r
05-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Here the RPT file. Sorry for the delay : 106

foxtacles
05-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Can you try to run the debug versions 2-3 more times, then upload the RPT again?

How long does it take approximately for the game to load the savegame?

(cause at the moment, 15 seconds is the timeout I took, however if savegame load succeeds after that time, in certain circumstances this might cause a dynamic_cast on an object which has been freed so..)

Oufz0r
05-03-2012, 08:46 PM
The game took 45-50 secondes to load the game and savegame (vaultmp).
And 15 secondes for just open a savegame when the game is already open (in solo).

Here the RPT :

foxtacles
05-03-2012, 10:14 PM
The game took 45-50 secondes to load the game and savegame (vaultmp).

Seriously? Takes 5 seconds for me, usually. But that's probably because my computer is a beast. Anyway, you should consider getting a faster PC (and Windows 7).

I updated something which should fix this problem. Please try the same again (debug first):

https://www.brickster.net/files/vaultmp/vaultmp_gary1.zip

Oufz0r
05-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Debug works very good !
Non-debug works too. Just, when I died vaultserver.exe crash.
But I've try just one time, so it's probably an isolated error from my computer.
Going to make some test today.

But all is good to play, thanks a lot for your work and your help Recycler ! :o:rolleyes:

CTCCoco
05-04-2012, 10:09 AM
I&#180;ll do a test if needed.

Oufz0r
05-04-2012, 10:18 AM
It would be nice. :)

I've kill my character in water. (Drowned)
just in case the bug come from there.

foxtacles
05-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Non-debug works too. Just, when I died vaultserver.exe crash.

You can also use the debug version of the vaultserver (vaultserverd) to reproduce the crash if possible, and then upload the RPT.

Thanks for reporting the previous bug.

Volumed
05-04-2012, 03:44 PM
nevermind.................

BAirborne
05-05-2012, 01:50 AM
I just wanted to know if this is just me, or if there are other people experiencing this. When I start up my server and a friend and myself connect to it, we are not able to see each other. All my ports are forwarded and everything seems fine...

Volumed
05-05-2012, 01:21 PM
I just wanted to know if this is just me, or if there are other people experiencing this. When I start up my server and a friend and myself connect to it, we are not able to see each other. All my ports are forwarded and everything seems fine...

Yes it's normal try more times.

Genesis
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Hello :D
I have just registered and downloaded vaultmp. Everything works just fine. Master Server connects with the server and vaultmp can see it. I have fose installed too .
1.But when i try to connect its says Fatal Error and doesn't do anything
2.Synchronize doesnt work (minor i think)
3.The vaultmp doesn't generate a logfile.
I'm using the newest snapshot gary1.

Volumed
06-07-2012, 06:33 PM
"Vault-Tec Multiplayer Mod client debug log (0.1a revision 147)"

Do you have a older version installed and you start the wrong .exe or old server files installed.

Genesis
06-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah i just realized the newest vaultmp didn't generate a log file. That one was an older log that's why it has version 0.1 a revision 147.

Volumed
06-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah i just realized the newest vaultmp didn't generate a log file. That one was an older log that's why it has version 0.1 a revision 147.

Clean your game and rein install vaultmp from here https://www.vaultmp.com/showwiki.php?title=Download+binaries+source

if it still not works you can download the debug version from here: https://fallout3.nexusmods.com/download/83933

Genesis
06-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Ok i'll try :)

Genesis
06-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Clean your game and rein install vaultmp from here https://www.vaultmp.com/showwiki.php?title=Download+binaries+source

if it still not works you can download the debug version from here: https://fallout3.nexusmods.com/download/83933

I installed the debug version and the server doesn't even start now :(. It only shows for a second and closes. Maybe because i have Windows x64 ?

Volumed
06-08-2012, 10:50 AM
I installed the debug version and the server doesn't even start now :(. It only shows for a second and closes. Maybe because i have Windows x64 ?

No, i got x64 to works fine. You don't get a new log? Your game works fine when you start the game without vaultmp?

Can you maybe join the chat i will be home at 15:00 UTC/GMT +1 hour

Genesis
06-08-2012, 11:28 AM
No logs :(. Also game works pretty fine normally except it sometimes crashes. But not some big issue. It crashes only sometimes when i move from another location to some other and it auto saves. But The save is still there. Also sure I can join the chat :D But how ? xD

Dantiko
06-08-2012, 11:57 AM
On top of the page you are reading this now, you will see the vaultmp symbol, then you will see some hyperlinks: Home, Forum, Wiki, Chat, Blogs, What's New?
Just click on chat

Genesis
06-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Ok thanks :)

HansVollhobel
06-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Hey Guys =)

I'm new here and as I imagined what here is developed I knew that I must try this!

So as I start my own local server and tried to join I was blown away, but the second one who tried to join could play for one minute and then the game crashed with announcement the player not could be created.... I'm using the mentioned version of NewVegas, installed the script thing and Version 147....110

In attachment the log...

Volumed
06-11-2012, 05:28 AM
Hey Guys =)

I'm new here and as I imagined what here is developed I knew that I must try this!

So as I start my own local server and tried to join I was blown away, but the second one who tried to join could play for one minute and then the game crashed with announcement the player not could be created.... I'm using the mentioned version of NewVegas, installed the script thing and Version 147....110

In attachment the log...

You are using a older not supported version get the latest gary 1 https://www.brickster.net/files/vaultmp/vaultmp_gary1.zip

Script thing?

HansVollhobel
06-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Yeah that was the thing.... For some reasons I catched an older version of the server...
But it was for sure no problem to set it up ;)
I just finished school and I learned a little bit C++ / C# but I cannot imagine that I could be a big help in further developing by coding...
Probably there is another way I can help to develope this genious project?

Volumed
06-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Yeah that was the thing.... For some reasons I catched an older version of the server...
But it was for sure no problem to set it up ;)
I just finished school and I learned a little bit C++ / C# but I cannot imagine that I could be a big help in further developing by coding...
Probably there is another way I can help to develope this genious project?

1. You can join the community to keep it alive, be respectful, join the chat post in the offtopic.
2. Post about VaultMP on other forums like C++ forums to ask programmers to join the team.

I use this text:

Vault-Tec Multiplayer Mod ("vaultmp") is a multiplayer mod for the PCversions of Bethesda's award-winning role-playing games Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

It's currently in development, but is going to
support the following:

Dedicated server, MasterServer and client including a server browser
Syncing of movement, actions / animations and AI
In-game GUI overlay for chatting
Supporting DLCs as well as Fallout user mods
Scripting on the server to define gameplay rules (PAWN and C#)

The main goal is to enable players to roam the open world of the wasteland /
the desert and experience all the exciting features of the games
together online. Systems which are inherently incompatible with a
multiplayer environment like VATS will be disabled. Furthermore quests
and missions will be removed at first. We aim to implement several of
them in future development stages though.

Want to join the team:

Vault-Tec Multiplayer Mod is a rather huge project and I would be grateful if it had some more developers. Work on vaultmp can be exciting and very diverse. It deals with the game engine (low-level), networking code, scripting and various design patterns. Most parts aren't easy to understand so you are required to have some well established C++ knowledge. However, I'm happy to answer any question regarding the source code!

If you are interested, write me a mail (recycler@vaultmp.com).

The source code is available here: https://github.com/Foxtacles/vaultmp

https://www.vaultmp.com/

--- Volumed

DVDXD
08-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Umm when I'm going to Doc Mitchell's house in New Vegas and going to Doc Mitchell, he says "You're awake, how 'bout that"? and my character freezes..

Volumed
08-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Umm when I'm going to Doc Mitchell's house in New Vegas and going to Doc Mitchell, he says "You're awake, how 'bout that"? and my character freezes..

Why? You should not even start in the house from the doc you start outside 0x000DAEBB = goodsprings?
So what is the big deal?

DVDXD
08-22-2012, 01:36 PM
I am starting outside, but if I want to do missions I could not..(some of them ><)
Urgg okay..

Volumed
08-22-2012, 02:02 PM
I am starting outside, but if I want to do missions I could not..(some of them ><)
Urgg okay..

VaultMP is only for testing not for playability.

DVDXD
08-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Yah I know but it's already pretty cool to play Fallout with friends :D
Even if there are bugs, the MP-Mod is awesome..

Volumed
08-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Yah I know but it's already pretty cool to play Fallout with friends :D
Even if there are bugs, the MP-Mod is awesome..

There is no AI or npc syns so what is the fun about to do quests with friends.... -_-'

Sapphire
08-23-2012, 10:23 AM
My friend is getting an error everytime he is attempting to connect to his or my vaultmp server. The game we are testing it on is The Steam version of Fallout:New Vegas

The Error is
loading world (000DA726,-18,0) failed (Timeout of 300000 reached for future value retrieval)

foxtacles
08-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Can you upload the log file of vaultmp? It's in the game directory

Sapphire
08-24-2012, 07:44 PM
My friend is redscout, and you are currently replying to him on the fourm post Need help plz, he is eagerly awaiting a reply

Dude
08-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Can't connect to my friend's server, game crashes with "Fatal Error: Interface lost, game closed unexpectedly". https://pastebin.com/dFxxJFUi

foxtacles
08-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Can't connect to my friend's server, game crashes with "Fatal Error: Interface lost, game closed unexpectedly". https://pastebin.com/dFxxJFUi

I'll look into it. Will need someone to help me reproduce it because I can't test New Vegas with my laptop.

Volumed
08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
I'll look into it. Will need someone to help me reproduce it because I can't test New Vegas with my laptop.

Almost in all my logs it ends with that error.

foxtacles
08-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Almost in all my logs it ends with that error.

It is a generic error message telling that the game closed (crashed). Just because it's the same message doesn't mean it's the same error. In fact, it's likely that it's a totally different one in case of New Vegas.

tiagokiller
08-29-2012, 07:09 PM
hi i just finished intalling gary 2 and i am geting this error " obtaining of all items of 238690807727073340 for RemoveAllItemsEx failed (Timeout of 5000 reached for future value retrieval) " if anybody could help i would be very apreciated

Dantiko
08-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Is it normal that I have to click the master query button lots of times until a server appears, and when it does the ping is 65535 and I can't connect simply by the error message:
"Failed to connect to the server"
---
nevermind, I guess it was an error with that server.
I've got the same error as the guy up there on Fallout 3
---
I've actually tried again to join the server and it worked :)

foxtacles
08-29-2012, 07:33 PM
If the server has ping 65535, this usually means the server machine didn't forward the appropriate port (and you can't connect).

For the other error, please check this:

https://www.vaultmp.com/showthread.php?1294-Fatal-Error-While-Trying-To-Join-Server

Dantiko
08-29-2012, 07:51 PM
I've just decided to test dying while on the pip-boy, what happened is that:
at the first shot a crippled limb message popped up, but health up there didn't sync
on the second shot the game closes and an error appears, Interface Closed the game crashed unexpectedly, or something like that.

foxtacles
08-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Please use the debug version and post a log. So somebody shot you while you had the PipBoy up?

Dantiko
08-29-2012, 09:12 PM
I actually told someone to shoot me while I had the pip-boy up so I wanted to see if the game would close, next time I catch a server up I will try it again.

daskams
09-09-2012, 06:24 PM
When mod`s sync with server. Server ignore first characters in file name.
For example 56.esp will be 6.esp.

Dantiko
09-09-2012, 07:02 PM
When mod`s sync with server. Server ignore first characters in file name.
For example 56.esp will be 6.esp.

Did notice it as I synced with the server and got 6.esp while the server asked for 56.esp

daskams
09-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Did notice it as I synced with the server and got 6.esp while the server asked for 56.esp

Sync files of servers mods is working not so good. Files not download to client in some cases.

foxtacles
09-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Yes, the file downloading is a bit buggy.

daskams: I like your avatar

daskams
09-10-2012, 06:59 AM
Yes, the file downloading is a bit buggy.

daskams: I like your avatar

yeah. Thanks.

MacroSpace
09-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Hello
I have an error (Fatal error Promise already satisfied) for any action with any object whether it is theft, picking up the key "e" or items received via cheat code, is also very common error occurs when connecting to the server. And this is only on a computer with XP. On the laptop with 7 such an error does not occur, you can easily pick up many items and shoot weapons.

foxtacles
09-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Thanks. I got reports from others about that "Promise already satisfied" error. For me, it never happens. Maybe it's only on Windows XP systems, might be an issue with the compiler supplied libraries I use.

AHrEJl
09-10-2012, 11:43 PM
We played with Macro few times. Im on Windows 7, and for me, it never happens. Think this isue only for Windows XP systems.

Our reports for this build:

Windows 7
1. Fatal error (lauch game from vaultmp.exe and crashed). https://gyazo.com/2ac41a18c002324e48b66a63fe36f406.png?1347185058
2. Value 99 error(realoading or shooting). https://gyazo.com/e466cc5fd91c43ee1c9acdacf9bc14f3.png?1347186000
3. Unkown object With networkID (same as 1) https://gyazo.com/7bb88cafd4c5b8a1746391500289b035.png?1347186251
Windows Xp
4. Value 8C not defined in database (Strikes raider tire iron on the player while the player is in a position of protection fists lead to this error. Checked several times.) https://gyazo.com/885345de03fd2b163624576e4fed1d2b.png
5. Fatal error: Promise already satisfied (when launching and loading game, shooting, pick up items, throwing something)https://gyazo.com/23d6c95e6c61419819ffca6d2be4c938.png

foxtacles
09-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Thanks. Can you tell me when issue #3 arises? Issues #2 and #4 will be fixed.

AHrEJl
09-11-2012, 02:52 AM
Think in loading screen, not sure. It's happened once for me. Notebook. Windows 7 64x, corei7, 8gb ram, GTX560m 2gb

Errors

1.Value 6D not defined in database (when throw grenade, disconnect from server, but can play) https://gyazo.com/b3d8ad76843e68678640b070d04c112b.png?1347366488
2. Fatal errors: Storage has expired + Loadin of world (afrter press Joine Server) https://gyazo.com/d86540447e2e30e0f205962352c693aa.png?1347368587
https://gyazo.com/a4b3d59b707f25a48d8c3b4877b00280.png?1347368605
3. Unkown object 00000000 (when alt+tab)
https://gyazo.com/bc5682c0c5e568da711ce7a70c667b12

foxtacles
09-12-2012, 02:11 AM
It would be more helpful if you could use the debug version and post .log files, because they contain stack traces.

Error #1: throwable weapons are not supported yet.

JakeGriffin
09-15-2012, 04:01 PM
It would be more helpful if you could use the debug version and post .log files, because they contain stack traces.

Error #1: throwable weapons are not supported yet.

I set up a server so me and a friend could play. First off he was getting the loading of world error. I soon realised that I was using the spawn cell for Fallout 3, not New Vegas and changed that.

He then joined and said that he was able to play for a split second before getting the 'Storage Has Expired' error.

I'm afraid I cannot provide any log files, so I'm not sure you can help. Although I hope this error will be resolved.

PolGhost
09-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Recycler i connect to the server error: interface Lost.

Volumed
09-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Recycler i connect to the server error: interface Lost.

More information.. Did you try it again? Log maybe...?

PolGhost
09-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Log fails to load. But it is written:
Vault-Tec Multiplayer Mod dedicated server debug log (0.1a snapshot "Gary 2.4")
Local host: 127.0.0.1|1770 (game: Fallout 3)
Visit www.vaultmp.com for help and upload this log if you experience problems with the mod.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to API class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Database<6Record> class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Database<8Exterior> class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Database<6Weapon> class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Database<4Race> class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Database<3NPC> class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Database<13BaseContainer> class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to VaultException class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Network class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Lockable class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Object class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Item class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Container class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Actor class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to Player class
[2012-09-15 20:10:53] Attached debug handler to GameFactory class
[2012-09-15 20:10:54] Successfully read 59144 records (6Record) from /vaultmp/data/fallout3.sqlite3
[2012-09-15 20:11:22] Successfully read 50469 records (8Exterior) from /vaultmp/data/fallout3.sqlite3
[2012-09-15 20:11:22] Successfully read 301 records (6Weapon) from /vaultmp/data/fallout3.sqlite3
[2012-09-15 20:11:22] Successfully read 30 records (4Race) from /vaultmp/data/fallout3.sqlite3
[2012-09-15 20:11:22] Successfully read 2736 records (3NPC) from /vaultmp/data/fallout3.sqlite3
[2012-09-15 20:11:22] Successfully read 6605 records (13BaseContainer) from /vaultmp/data/fallout3.sqlite3
[2012-09-15 20:11:22] No record with baseID 00000000 and type WTHR found
[2012-09-15 20:11:22] Connected to MasterServer (46.163.119.217|1660)
[2012-09-15 20:11:39] New incoming connection from 78.27.130.49|61288
[2012-09-15 20:11:53] New incoming connection from 178.129.245.243|12692
[2012-09-15 20:11:57] New actor object created (ref: 00000014)
[2012-09-15 20:12:02] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:02] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:02] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:02] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:10] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:10] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:10] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:10] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:11] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:11] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:20] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:20] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:20] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:20] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:22] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:22] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:12:25] Reference 00000000 with base 000568D2 and NetworkID 225179994419320153 (type: 6Player) to be destructed
[2012-09-15 20:12:25] Player object destroyed (ref: 00000000)
[2012-09-15 20:12:25] Reference 00000000 with base 00015038 and NetworkID 225179994419320152 (type: 4Item) to be destructed
[2012-09-15 20:12:25] Reference 00000000 with base 00025B83 and NetworkID 225179994419320154 (type: 4Item) to be destructed
[2012-09-15 20:12:25] Client disconnected (78.27.130.49|61288)
[2012-09-15 20:12:44] New incoming connection from 78.27.130.49|61288
[2012-09-15 20:12:58] New actor object created (ref: 00000014)
[2012-09-15 20:13:02] Client disconnected (178.129.245.243|12692)
[2012-09-15 20:13:14] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:14] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:15] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:15] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:17] Reference 00000000 with base 000568D2 and NetworkID 225179994419322154 (type: 6Player) to be destructed
[2012-09-15 20:13:17] Player object destroyed (ref: 00000000)
[2012-09-15 20:13:17] Reference 00000000 with base 00015038 and NetworkID 225179994419322153 (type: 4Item) to be destructed
[2012-09-15 20:13:17] Reference 00000000 with base 00025B83 and NetworkID 225179994419322155 (type: 4Item) to be destructed
[2012-09-15 20:13:17] Client disconnected (78.27.130.49|61288)
[2012-09-15 20:13:23] New incoming connection from 78.27.130.49|61288
[2012-09-15 20:13:37] New actor object created (ref: 00000014)
[2012-09-15 20:13:42] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:42] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:43] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:43] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:44] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:44] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:45] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:45] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:45] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:45] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:46] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:46] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:47] No record with baseID 00015038 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:47] No record with baseID 00025B83 and type WEAP found
[2012-09-15 20:13:57] Reference 00000000 with base 000568D2 and NetworkID 225179994419323498 (type: 6Player) to be destructed (086A4878)
[2012-09-15 20:13:57] Reference 00000000 with base 00015038 and NetworkID 225179994419323497 (type: 4Item) to be destructed (086EC438)
[2012-09-15 20:13:57] Reference 00000000 with base 00025B83 and NetworkID 225179994419323499 (type: 4Item) to be destructed (086ECDE0)
[2012-09-15 20:13:57] Player object destroyed (ref: 00000000)
[2012-09-15 20:13:57] Network thread is going to terminate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF LOG

PolGhost
09-15-2012, 05:38 PM
And when players die server crashes.

Volumed
09-15-2012, 05:50 PM
And when players die server crashes.
What version of VaultMP do you use? When did you download it?

PolGhost
09-15-2012, 05:52 PM
last version

PolGhost
09-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Client log: https://rusfolder.com/32645019
Server log: https://rusfolder.com/32645024

Smoria
09-20-2012, 02:59 PM
It is happening with formatted text, when chatbox is resized

roby65
10-03-2012, 06:47 PM
It is happening with formatted text, when chatbox is resized
I will take a look at this

Smoria
10-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Segmentation Fault after player death on Unix server(

foxtacles
10-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi,

debug or release version?

Smoria
10-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Release version

PeriChicken
12-16-2012, 02:21 AM
I get a "Fatal error" that says "Storage has expired" and i have 3 questions
1.what does it mean?
2.is there a way to fix it?
3.where is the error log stored?

oh yeah after clicking ok i get another "Fatal error" that says "Loading of world (000Da726,-18,0) failed (Timeout of 60000 reached for future value retrieval)"

Volumed
12-16-2012, 11:57 AM
I get a "Fatal error" that says "Storage has expired" and i have 3 questions
1.what does it mean?
2.is there a way to fix it?
3.where is the error log stored?

oh yeah after clicking ok i get another "Fatal error" that says "Loading of world (000Da726,-18,0) failed (Timeout of 60000 reached for future value retrieval)"

Do you play Fallout new vegas? If the answer is yes: Fallout new vegas is really unstable and not recommend to play.

foxtacles
12-16-2012, 05:42 PM
You can try https://www.vaultmp.com/showthread.php?1294-Fatal-Error-While-Trying-To-Join-Server

Harbinger
01-12-2013, 01:49 PM
i have Fatal Error (Loading of world...) every time i try to connect. Inittime set to 20000
Here is log
[2013-01-12 15:29:47] New actor object created (ref: 14)
[2013-01-12 15:29:48] Connection request accepted (213.84.133.2|7240)
[2013-01-12 15:29:48] Sending packet of type 9pGameAuth, length 7, type 137
[2013-01-12 15:29:48] We were successfully authenticated (213.84.133.2|7240)
[2013-01-12 15:29:48] Initiating vaultmp game thread...
[2013-01-12 15:29:48] Threads 5 6 0x664d88 0x664d94
[2013-01-12 15:29:48] vaultmp process waked up (game patched)
[2013-01-12 15:30:08] Sending packet of type 9pGameLoad, length 1, type 138
[2013-01-12 15:30:08] 0x2b91f60 (6SharedIbE) has been shared with key 1
[2013-01-12 15:31:09] Timeout of 60000 reached for future value retrieval
[2013-01-12 15:31:09] 0x446dd7: VaultException::stacktrace() in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x446ca7: VaultException::VaultException(char const*, ...) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x54aba7: Shared<bool>::get_future(std::chrono::duration<long long, std::ratio<1ll, 1000ll> >) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x44f407: Game::CenterOnWorld(unsigned int, int, int, bool) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x48e549: NetworkClient::ProcessPacket(RakNet::Packet*) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x46d5f2: Bethesda::InitializeVaultMP(RakNet::RakPeerInterfa ce*, RakNet::SystemAddress, std::string const&, std::string const&, unsigned char, bool, bool, unsigned int) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x4437a3: _Z15WindowProcedureP6HWND__jjl@16 in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x779ac4e7: gapfnScSendMessage in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779ac5e7: gapfnScSendMessage in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779a5294: DefWindowProcW in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779a5582: SendMessageW in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779d96c5: LoadCursorFromFileA in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779d97c5: LoadCursorFromFileA in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779c7f21: IsHungAppWindow in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779b82b5: LoadImageA in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779acc19: gapfnScSendMessage in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779a2e41: DispatchMessageA in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x442995: MessageLoop() in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x4414a3: WinMain@16 in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x6221fd: operator new(unsigned int, void*) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x4013fa: [unknown function] in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x76983c45: BaseThreadInitThunk in C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
0x77cc37f5: RtlInitializeExceptionChain in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0x77cc37c8: RtlInitializeExceptionChain in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

[2013-01-12 15:31:09] Loading of world (0000003C,-4,-4) failed (Timeout of 60000 reached for future value retrieval)
[2013-01-12 15:31:10] 0x446dd7: VaultException::stacktrace() in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x446ca7: VaultException::VaultException(char const*, ...) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x44f653: Game::CenterOnWorld(unsigned int, int, int, bool) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x48e549: NetworkClient::ProcessPacket(RakNet::Packet*) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x46d5f2: Bethesda::InitializeVaultMP(RakNet::RakPeerInterfa ce*, RakNet::SystemAddress, std::string const&, std::string const&, unsigned char, bool, bool, unsigned int) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x4437a3: _Z15WindowProcedureP6HWND__jjl@16 in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x779a5294: DefWindowProcW in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779a5582: SendMessageW in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779d96c5: LoadCursorFromFileA in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779d97c5: LoadCursorFromFileA in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779c7f21: IsHungAppWindow in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779b82b5: LoadImageA in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779acc19: gapfnScSendMessage in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x779a2e41: DispatchMessageA in C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x442995: MessageLoop() in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x4414a3: WinMain@16 in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x6221fd: operator new(unsigned int, void*) in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x4013fa: [unknown function] in E:\Games\Fallout 3\vaultmpd.exe
0x76983c45: BaseThreadInitThunk in C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
0x77cc37f5: RtlInitializeExceptionChain in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0x77cc37c8: RtlInitializeExceptionChain in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

[2013-01-12 15:31:10] Sending packet of type 8pGameEnd, length 2, type 141
[2013-01-12 15:31:10] Terminate called...
[2013-01-12 15:31:10] Reference 14 with base 7 and NetworkID 535928365022023258 (type: 6Player) to be destructed (0x2b8d7d0)
[2013-01-12 15:31:10] Reference 0 with base 15038 and NetworkID 535928365022023257 (type: 4Item) to be destructed (0x2b95e18)
[2013-01-12 15:31:10] Reference 0 with base 25b83 and NetworkID 535928365022023259 (type: 4Item) to be destructed (0x2b960c8)
[2013-01-12 15:31:10] Player object destroyed (ref: 14)
[2013-01-12 15:31:10] Network thread is going to terminate (ERROR)
END OF LOG

foxtacles
01-12-2013, 10:07 PM
The following is something which came up in the chat the last days, maybe it helps.

22:13 < Xolitude> Got it.
22:13 < Xolitude> Fixed F3.
22:14 < Xolitude> Found the fix for this..
22:14 < Xolitude> .
22:14 < Volumed> So what was it
22:14 < Xolitude> Gotta delete the Intro movie file in the .ini and the actual file.
22:14 < Volumed> Makes no sense ..
22:14 < Xolitude> Intro movie lines in the .ini*
22:14 < Volumed> But ok if it works
22:15 < Xolitude> Worked for me :3 Took me a while to remember but I got it

Harbinger
01-13-2013, 05:28 PM
i still have error after logos of Bethesda

Xolitude
01-15-2013, 04:26 AM

Go to your FALLOUT.INI and find the line, "Fallout INTRO Vsk.bik" and delete it and take out the "Fallout INTRO Vsk.bik" file from your Fallout/Data/Movies(videos) and boom :3 should work. If not I'll make a video.

sgabruz
02-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Client crash when i launch an experimental mirv. The client crash whith the error: Interface lost game close, the server not crash.

sorophx
05-08-2013, 05:07 PM
hi, I and my friend, we decided to try vaultmp. so we installed it, we can run it when we connect to the official test server.but when someone else joins the server, it crashes vaultmp with a fatal error "Unknown object with network ID ..."I tried searching for this error, but google came up with nothing, so forgive me if it was discussed already somewhere on these forums

Volumed
05-08-2013, 05:15 PM
hi, I and my friend, we decided to try vaultmp. so we installed it, we can run it when we connect to the official test server.but when someone else joins the server, it crashes vaultmp with a fatal error "Unknown object with network ID ..."I tried searching for this error, but google came up with nothing, so forgive me if it was discussed already somewhere on these forums

Hi Sorophx, there is no official server but I believe you mean the Official EX server for the EX script. And yes this server is not working please try to make your own server.

sorophx
05-08-2013, 06:04 PM
yes this server is not working please try to make your own server.
oooooh! silly me :D thanks, we'll try.

sorophx
05-11-2013, 09:16 AM
so, we tried making our own server, using vaultmp.com as master server. and we get the same error (only now it doesn't disconnect you right away, we connect to the server but don't see each other's actions as if it wasn't synchronized properly) when one of us is disconnected (happens 15-30 seconds after connecting).

any way we could track it to try and figure out why it's happening? server isn't running any scripts, ports 1770 and 1660 are forwarded, server was made using this guide:
https://www.vaultmp.com/showthread.php?225-How-To-Set-Up-A-Fallout-3-New-Vegas-MP-Server-PICS-WINDOWS

edit: oh wait, it does in fact crash your client right away with the same error as soon as another client connects