View Full Version : Archive Section

Aeronix
09-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Well, I'm seeing a lot of threads that have been resolved etc, and wondering why we don't have an archive forum where we can store all those resolved threads.
It will make sections a lot neater and Recycler could choose some moderators to be responsible for certain sections :P

-Aleks.

CTCCoco
09-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Well, I'm seeing a lot of threads that have been resolved etc, and wondering why we don't have an archive forum where we can store all those resolved threads.
It will make sections a lot neater and Recycler could choose some moderators to be responsible for certain sections :P

-Aleks.

That's why Recycler and the dev team are wondering on the important thing: the mod. I think this is extra work for them, to found good moderators for the forum.

Aeronix
09-02-2011, 05:57 PM

-Aleks.

That's why Recycler and the dev team are wondering on the important thing: the mod. I think this is extra work for them, to found good moderators for the forum.

Yes, we could have certain moderators that moderate specific forums.

Dantiko
09-02-2011, 06:16 PM
make a poll with names of people that should be moderators, and let people vote.

Akrakorn
09-02-2011, 09:26 PM
No, it will turn into a popularity contest. I think Recycler should decide the mods himself.

Volumed
09-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Good idea.

No, it will turn into a popularity contest. I think Recycler should decide the mods himself.

Agreed

Dantiko
09-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, both of us are right, but the moderator must be someone that is trustable by the forums, someone that has sense of humor, and that wouldn't ban people for nothing, someone that got the rules of the forum on the tip of the tongue, and that isn't Recycler himself(duh).

Volumed
09-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Well, both of us are right, but the moderator must be someone that is trustable by the forums, someone that has sense of humor, and that wouldn't ban people for nothing, someone that got the rules of the forum on the tip of the tongue, and that isn't Recycler himself(duh).

Recycler himself! Ahh snap!

But yeah true sure Recycler will read this and if he thinks it's needed he will answer i think.

Dantiko
09-02-2011, 10:57 PM
you think. coolface don't.
https://i.imgur.com/e7GJa.jpg
probem?

Volumed
09-02-2011, 11:05 PM
you think. coolface don't.
https://i.imgur.com/e7GJa.jpg
probem?

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS439pNSYn2jaR6ZryUWqp3Jlbkm00i WmxA0ZXmbBw7BvH3S0h

Akrakorn
09-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Sense of humor? We only need him to get the work done, not to be a social machine.

Volumed
09-03-2011, 12:52 AM
Sense of humor? We only need him to get the work done, not to be a social machine.

Yea but that is Dantiko's sense of humor.

A good guy it's! Cheers!

Aeronix
09-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Yes, and I certainly hope SynHD is not one of the moderators too.... -.-

Lorenc
09-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Will agree on this as well, the idea looks great; I hope that the moderators will not be childish and will be responsible for their actions.

+1, as said.

Dantiko
09-03-2011, 01:48 PM
+999999999
If SynHD becomes a mod I won't play Vaultmp never again.

Volumed
09-03-2011, 07:59 PM
+999999999

You now you are lying. :p

But oooh please make SynHD mod! For the better. :p

Yes Dantiko, you are going to be person where i am going to joke about. :D

cerber
09-06-2011, 02:56 PM
So, will be here archive section in the future?

SynHD
09-06-2011, 08:40 PM
+999999999
Look Guys!! :D Another Faggot Troll!! :D Ima add a troll list!

ArathHunter
09-07-2011, 02:39 AM
+999999999
Look Guys!! :D Another Faggot Troll!! :D Ima add a troll list!

Well He's just asserting jokes and such. Maybe even in a trollish way. But SynHD, You havent shown anything that'd make us want you to be a Moderator. Infact, You have done the opposite. Claiming troll this, and that. I fear if you may have the power to ban or remove and move posts, thered be good people who would be gone from the forums because of a personal grudge. Infact, I believe the real troll, Is you. We need need someone whos mature, but can also take a Joke.

Dantiko
09-07-2011, 12:58 PM
yeah, minimun age for being a moderator=higher than 13.

CTCCoco
09-07-2011, 01:36 PM
yeah, minimun age for being a moderator=higher than 13.

I think it will be more than 17-18, otherwise he will be too childish.

ArathHunter
09-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Age should not be an issue. It would of course depend on how mature the would-be moderator is going to be. I've met very few, but mature young people. We should'nt discriminate just because of peoples ages. Though through how they act and how mature they are and know what they have is a privilege and to use those powers properly. SynHD may be 13, but its his behavior that put us in how we treat him now, and I'm sure its not because of his age. Please don't just assume that that age group is too immature, as there could be others possibly be under "Special" treatment just because of their age and not how responsible and mature they really are.

This decision won't be a easy one, I'm sure of it. On other forums and games I have seen some groups do trail runs on would-be Moderators, admins/DM's. I suggest this if intill we can make a certain choice. Though how we implicate this, I'm not certain.

Dantiko
09-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Im 14, thats why I said 13+, lol, but yes, there are mature younger people, are we still discussing this topic?

Volumed
09-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Im 14, thats why I said 13+, lol, but yes, there are mature younger people, are we still discussing this topic?

Why are you discussing this topic at the first place if Recycler find somebody worthy it will be done we have nothing to say about it.

Dantiko
09-07-2011, 06:57 PM
because you are too :-X