View Full Version : Forum rules

Lorenc
09-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Sorry, if this has been made, I mistake this though can you people set up forum rules? It's so annoying to see a 12 year old go around spamming.

Volumed
09-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Hehehehehehe, one is already to many for you:p

Wait when the project is going live;)

SynHD
09-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Sorry, if this has been made, I mistake this though can you people set up forum rules? It's so annoying to see a 12 year old go around spamming.
Dude really? Fk off troll.

Akrakorn
09-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Hah, he did not mention your name, SynHD. Why do you think he was referring to you? Looks like someone is familiar with that description, eh?

Aeronix
09-03-2011, 10:40 AM

Another low quality post from an idiot.

I agree with this decision / suggestion.

Volumed

We don't say "Fk off troll" here you can say: My friend i have learnt my lesson and i will think before i make a topic and post. :)

Look how nice.

SynHD
Hah, he did not mention your name, SynHD. Why do you think he was referring to you? Looks like someone is familiar with that description, eh?
Yea. Go look at another post. nice fake sarcasm.

Aeronix
09-03-2011, 10:41 AM

Obviously because he is 12 years old.

SynHD

We don't say "Fk off troll" here you can say: My friend i have learnt my lesson and i will think before i make a topic and post. :)

Look how nice.
Ok sounds really good. My friend i have learnt my lesson and i will think before i make a topic and post. :)

SynHD

Im 13 actually. be smart and look at my profile.

Akrakorn
09-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Another double post by the 13 years old kid named SynHD.

Please, we want forum roles and proper moderators as soon as possible.

Dantiko
09-03-2011, 01:47 PM
make a poll with some options on what people think about the vaultmp troll(still NOT referring to anyone).

Lorenc
09-03-2011, 02:01 PM

Im 13 actually. be smart and look at my profile.

The forum is growing everyday, and when we're at a high amount of users, we need to maintain a good community here otherwise it'll be bad. This forum is not meant for raging and spamming, it's partly socializing; yes, in the off-topic area.

Can you include much more detail in your posts? It's completely rubbish how you're going around and making multiple threads that no-one really cares about. We're not a minecraft forum, god dammit.

This apply's to everyone, smarten up and stop acting immature. If you want to report someone, either ask Recycler or Houstin, they'll deal with the problem when they have the time but though the focus for them on Vault-Tec to them is the client development, surely they don't want to develop something for a community that's spamming and flaming everywhere!

Dantiko
09-03-2011, 02:04 PM
The forum is growing everyday, and when we're at a high amount of users, we need to maintain a good community here otherwise it'll be bad. This forum is not meant for raging and spamming, it's partly socializing; yes, in the off-topic area.

Can you include much more detail in your posts? It's completely rubbish how you're going around and making multiple threads that no-one really cares about. We're not a minecraft forum, god dammit.

This apply's to everyone, smarten up and stop acting immature. If you want to report someone, either ask Recycler or Houstin, they'll deal with the problem when they have the time but though the focus for them on Vault-Tec to them is the client development, surely they don't want to develop something for a community that's spamming and flaming everywhere!

+1, really, you deserve a thanks for this useful post.

Aeronix
09-03-2011, 02:10 PM
I have made a handbook while Recycler manages to create a rulebook.
Thread link here: https://www.vaultmp.com/index.php?topic=243

Dantiko
09-03-2011, 02:12 PM
And this handbook deserves a sticky.