View Full Version : Ban Spamer SynHD

General Alexander
09-03-2011, 10:53 AM
We got a terrible Spammer SynHD - who made registration on the 31st of Auguest and now has 100+ masseges - so make ur votes. If it pass Recycler will ban him. If he won't be punished then MORE spammers can appear, feeling their independence.

Volumed
09-03-2011, 10:58 AM
We got a terrible Spammer SynHD - who made registration on the 31st of Auguest and now has 87 masseges - so make ur votes. If it pass Recycler will ban him

Friend why in offtopic... Send Recycler a pm about this..

SynHD
09-03-2011, 10:58 AM
We got a terrible Spammer SynHD - who made registration on the 31st of Auguest and now has 87 masseges - so make ur votes. If it pass Recycler will ban him
What?!!? :( I didnt spam anything! im talking to Volumed about my server! :(( :(( im not a spammer

Volumed
09-03-2011, 10:59 AM
What?!!? :( I didnt spam anything! im talking to Volumed about my server! :(( :(( im not a spammer

I think he means in the Community.

SynHD
09-03-2011, 11:00 AM

I think he means in the Community.
Ill stop posting so much! Please dont ban me! :(((

cerber
09-03-2011, 11:02 AM
WTF?! Hey guys, maybe don't ban him, if he less posting, that would be okay. But 87 posts in 4 days is crazy :D

SynHD
09-03-2011, 11:03 AM
WTF?! Hey guys, maybe don't ban him, if he less posting, that would be okay. But 87 posts in 4 days is crazy :D
I know im sorry about the posts. ill stop! please :(

cerber
09-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Imo, you shouldn't take seriously posts, because it's not important. Numbers of posts does not make you a super-user.

SynHD
09-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Thank you..

Aeronix
09-03-2011, 11:11 AM
The OP is very smart, agreed.

+1

cerber
09-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Anyway, moderator should remove/delete his useless/spam posts. Ban isn't necessary for now, but I'm not moderator, I don't decide.

SynHD, how old are you?

SynHD
09-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Anyway, moderator should remove/delete his useless/spam posts. Ban isn't necessary for now, but I'm not moderator, I don't decide.

SynHD, how old are you?
Im 13, as on my profile

Volumed
09-03-2011, 11:17 AM

SynHD, how old are you?

What moderator...?

SynHD
09-03-2011, 11:18 AM

SynHD, how old are you?

What moderator...?
Whos moderators?

Volumed
09-03-2011, 11:20 AM

SynHD, how old are you?

What moderator...?
Whos moderators?

And no Savino is no moderator:p

SynHD
09-03-2011, 11:20 AM

SynHD, how old are you?

What moderator...?
Whos moderators?

And no Savino is no moderator:p
i know XD woops! mis-read it

General Alexander
09-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Moderator and administrator is Recycler - as he comes he will ban his ass. If he won't be punished then MORE spammers can appear, feeling their independence.

SynHD
09-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Moderator and administrator is Recycler - as he comes he will ban his ass
Ok really? With the way ur acting i dont think he will ban me.

SynHD
09-03-2011, 11:26 AM
We got a terrible Spammer SynHD - who made registration on the 31st of Auguest and now has 100+ masseges - so make ur votes. If it pass Recycler will ban him. If he won't be punished then MORE spammers can appear, feeling their independence.
Dude i have 100+ because of you talking trash about me! Please stop.

foxtacles
09-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Both this topic and the behaviour of some of you is ridiculous. It's not your task to make a poll whether users should be banned or not. Spam posts / spammers are not welcome and you can be sure that I will take action against them, no need to create a public discussion about a certain user.

I will soon set up some forum rules and one or more moderators. Please don't discuss who deserves to be a moderator / who does not. To be a moderator means having a task, not a special rank. If I think one of you is able to fulfill this task, I will contact him via PM / mail.