View Full Version : Doesn't connect to server when I click "Join Game"

Joshj5hawk
09-07-2011, 04:28 AM
Hey guys, I tried searcher for a solution to my problem but couldn't seem to find one, When I try to connect to a server, NV opens, but just brings me to the main menu, am I missing somethin' here?
Joshj5hawk

ArathHunter
09-07-2011, 04:39 AM
wish I could really help, but I don't have NV. Unless you dident put the save in the proper folder. Make sure you place all the files in the proper folders. Thats the best advice I can give man :-\

Joshj5hawk
09-07-2011, 04:42 AM
Alright man thanks. I just used the installer, didn't know that there was a save to bring over. And I also tried to connect to a server that was already hosted along with mine. I'll keep investigating, thanks for the help
Joshj5hawk

ArathHunter
09-07-2011, 06:46 AM
Oh! The installer. The installer does not bring or put the save in (due to some glitch or error or somthing) so I don't think it has the save file in it. You'd best download the main file from the wiki's download link. it gives you the files you need. + I believe theres a notepad or somthing there that explains to you where to put your things.

Lokies
09-07-2011, 07:29 AM
whats the wiki link?

ArathHunter
09-07-2011, 07:43 AM
https://wiki.vaultmp.com/index.php/Main_Page

after that, Click the "Download (binaries / source)" button, then it should ask where you want to save. I'm pretty sure its a .zip or .rar file, so you'll have to extract them. most of the files you should already have due to the installer, but the save files need to be placed exactly where the notepad thing tells you to... If I remembered right and its on the notepad.