View Full Version : How to get started?

Mikas
09-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Could someone make a video on youtube showing how to get it to work because I've tryed many times and I just don't get it I play FO:NV and I would really like to get started playing IG but I just don't get it how do I make it all work :)?

Volumed
09-16-2011, 02:35 PM
It's really buggy, it make no sense to make a youtube video who is overdate in some weeks by a new update.
There are more people who ask this you now you can not kill other players and other players can not see when you kill something it's no coop yet..

Dantiko
09-16-2011, 05:02 PM
And...you seem a 5 year old writting without commas(",")

Volumed
09-16-2011, 05:04 PM

Dantiko, really shut up dude your grammer is also not really good so stop being a natzi.

Dantiko
09-16-2011, 05:08 PM

Dantiko, really shut up dude your grammer is also not really good so stop being a natzi.

Sorry, had nothing to write...

Volumed
09-16-2011, 05:09 PM

Sorry, had nothing to write...

"5 year old"

No reason to be a ass.. :-\

Genocyber
09-17-2011, 12:14 PM
Could someone make a video on youtube showing how to get it to work because I've tryed many times and I just don't get it I play FO:NV and I would really like to get started playing IG but I just don't get it how do I make it all work :)?

Volumed is right. Unless your playtesting to find bugs which the current build is for, theres no real need for a 'how to video' as it will just be outdated in a matter of weeks. Give Recycler a few months before expecting a combat build. Then you can expect to see youtube videos and such. If you do infact want to playtest, shoot me or any of the other senior members here would be more then happy to help.

And could you be more descriptive about your problem? That would help alot.

??? Really? Is that really necssary? Comon dude..