View Full Version : Quick Question!

Boxedin123
09-17-2011, 04:52 PM
In fallout new Vegas, Lets say vaultMP is up and running flawlessly and everyone is playing and...well wouldn't you run out of items in the Mohave?? I mean if someone goes and takes all the special weapons...and then we don't get any chance at them are thay gone? or will each player have there own loot??? THX!!

Volumed
09-17-2011, 06:09 PM
In fallout new Vegas, Lets say vaultMP is up and running flawlessly and everyone is playing and...well wouldn't you run out of items in the Mohave?? I mean if someone goes and takes all the special weapons...and then we don't get any chance at them are thay gone? or will each player have there own loot??? THX!!

There are many things to think about. My idea is to have no weapons laying around, you can you only get weapons to loot npc/players or buying, and for other loot what is not worth many caps will spawn back in so time, that is my idea sure there will come many more and that i will change my idea.

Offtopic: Can you please take a smaller sig tnx.

al5xander
09-17-2011, 07:27 PM
i did think the same once and then i got the idea of that there are trade routes and they stretch out of the mohave and then goes back in again so there will always be item's to get in the mohave

Dantiko
09-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Everyone starts with a weapon and ammo, if they die, they will still stay with the weapon and ammo after respawn, and items respawn(at least on my idea)
And could you please stop making multiple threads, make 1 thread for each question.

Volumed
09-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Everyone starts with a weapon and ammo, if they die, they will still stay with the weapon and ammo after respawn, and items respawn(at least on my idea)
And could you please stop making multiple threads, make 1 thread for each question.

Think that is good for a gametype like team death match but not for RP

Immunity
09-18-2011, 03:08 AM
Perhaps a automatically re-spawning junk, but then again it will just end up with "Miners." Best to do it equally I'd have to say is looting, or buying. Even thou I'm probably most likely not going to get into the whole Role-play spirit everyone seems to be cheesing about. I'll have to agree with Volume, it would be a terrible Idea for players to spawn with weapons in a Roleplay server.

jam
09-18-2011, 04:08 AM
Perhaps a automatically re-spawning junk, but then again it will just end up with "Miners." Best to do it equally I'd have to say is looting, or buying. Even thou I'm probably most likely not going to get into the whole Role-play spirit everyone seems to be cheesing about. I'll have to agree with Volume, it would be a terrible Idea for players to spawn with weapons in a Roleplay server.

exactly, and like you im not going to get into role play, infact i only plan to play it with 2-3 friends in coop i think mmorpg wrecks everything

Immunity
09-18-2011, 04:38 AM
Then we have much in common.

Dantiko
09-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Ok, I meant team deathmatch server, on a roleplay the person starts with...nothing, and there will be a tutorial teaching how to mine and craft.

Volumed
09-18-2011, 09:38 PM
Ok, I meant team deathmatch server, on a roleplay the person starts with...nothing, and there will be a tutorial teaching how to mine and craft.

Mine... Yeah that is not really fallout styl.. Craft ofcourse. But that people will start with nothing not in my server. :P

Dantiko
09-18-2011, 10:04 PM

Mine... Yeah that is not really fallout styl.. Craft ofcourse. But that people will start with nothing not in my server. :P

Let's discuss that later after the mod releases.