View Full Version : HELP!

masterXstorm101
09-22-2011, 01:42 AM
Can someone please show me a video/step-by-step tutorial on how to install VaultMP? I have trouble with this and it is gettin' on my nerves.

Farlo
09-22-2011, 04:37 AM
Can someone please show me a video/step-by-step tutorial on how to install VaultMP? I have trouble with this and it is gettin' on my nerves.

Sadly, I don't think there's an up-to-date tutorial for the latest revision at the moment, especially because things are a little complex at the moment. Also, please make sure you know that any releases as of yet are purely tests, this is still no where near a fully functional mod.

That being said, perhaps you could explain a bit more what you've tried and the results? Simply saying it's not working doesn't get you any closer to finding a cure.

Dantiko
09-22-2011, 05:03 PM
No one is making a video because the next revision is going to be released soon, and installing it might get different, download it from the wiki and post here the step by step what you didn't understood, we will try to answer, and remember, Combat isn't synced so you won't be able to actually play.