View Full Version : Question - donations?

octopodesrex
09-23-2011, 03:17 PM
I have waited a VERY long time for another fallout multiplayer game. I have to know, do you accept donations, and would this assist in the development of the mod?

frankpetrov
09-23-2011, 05:06 PM
I wont/cant give an official answer, but I'd imagine it could help. It costs money to own a domain. I don't know if this is a paid or free forum. Can't say it would help the development unless you are donating enough for him to makr it his job.

foxtacles
09-23-2011, 06:15 PM
You can donate to The Brickster.net Group (https://www.brickster.net/ PayPal button "Support us", I'm developing as a member of this group so vaultmp is a project of the Brickster.net team), but please don't with the intention to make development go faster. I already spend most of my free time on vaultmp, development can't be any faster (it could be if it had more developers, though).

Hosting this forum / domain and the alpha test servers costs me some euro per month, but this fee isn't solely for vaultmp and it's not that high.

unless you are donating enough for him to makr it his job.

This would be an option ;D

Lokies
09-25-2011, 09:41 PM
Oh Gad, I was wondering Where i could donate to this awesome project :D Because i <3 Recycler O.o Haha Thanks LulZ

-I love my lulZ

Dantiko
09-26-2011, 05:16 PM
unless you are donating enough for him to makr it his job.

That would be lots of money, he lives in Germany so expect a high salary from the fourth world economy, plus his free time, which means it would be cheaper to send a spaceship to the moon.