View Full Version : New Forum Design

Dantiko
10-16-2011, 11:20 PM
Cool new Forum design, I was just about to open a topic asking if the project were dead, thanks.

Farlo
10-17-2011, 12:36 AM
Definitely not dead, just busy :P

Me and Recycler are finishing up the rule formation (go comment/suggest for them ;) ), and are planning to put in a few new things for the forums. Call it Forum v2.0 :D

NeoPhoenix
10-17-2011, 04:28 AM
Nice one ;)

Lorenc
10-20-2011, 11:05 AM

Me and Recycler are finishing up the rule formation (go comment/suggest for them ;) ), and are planning to put in a few new things for the forums. Call it Forum v2.0 :D

:( Do you know where I can change back to the old theme? This is too shiny D:

Volumed
10-20-2011, 11:16 AM

I have to agree, the change futher is not in simple machines forum i thought https://www.phpbb.com/ is better.

CTCCoco
10-20-2011, 10:46 PM

I have to agree, the change futher is not in simple machines forum i thought https://www.phpbb.com/ is better.

MYBB is good :| and it's to be supossed the most secure (more than phpBB and SMF) if I'm correct, I don't know why they changed it.

Farlo
10-20-2011, 11:34 PM
I have suggested ttransferring to a new forum type, but I'm not sure how interested Recycler is. Also, I can ask him if changing themes can be enabled per user, we mainly changed it because a lot of the plugins require the default theme, which is this one. I've also suggested creating our own theme, but once again that depends on how much Recycler cares since he runs it. When we decide whether or not to move forums we'll decide on a theme and start building it. Until then, anyone's welcome to suggest ideas for a theme.