View Full Version : Update (21st of October)

foxtacles
10-21-2011, 04:13 PM
OK, here's some sort of update post which I deem necessary since I haven't been very active recently.

Due to various reasons I wasn't able to spent much time the last weeks on vaultmp or the forums. The next semester in university just started and I have to deal with several other real life issues which I don't want to explain here.

I constantly receive mails asking for support on how to install vaultmp. I'm sorry but I just don't have the time to answer those mails. Please ask in the forums instead, so members of the community may help you.

The project is still alive and I won't give up on it. Updates may become less frequent though. I had a lot of free time the past 3-4 months but this time is over now.

The forums changed a bit and probably will further change. If you have any suggestions please continue suggesting them. I will get back to every post made in the past days here, so if you haven't received an answer to your request expect to get one this weekend.

Volumed
10-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Always a hooray for Recycler!

Tomo
10-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the update. I'm a university student myself, I feel your pain :p

Houstin
10-21-2011, 08:58 PM
I happened to feel the need to reassure some people that I was not gone as well, but just busy. Sadly I have 3 projects I've begun and will complete myself, all very large. Along with this I have a few things in real life that are more time consuming than my projects and more important. I will still commit to vaultmp, just not soon. On the flip side, my new computer just arrived yesterday. It'll play Skyrim nicely :)

foxtacles
10-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Migrating everything to a Debian server. This may take up to 1-2 days. After this has been done, we'll discuss the creation of a new website / change of the forum software.

OK, it seems to work fine. Only thing left is the mailserver which doesn't work yet.

CTCCoco
10-24-2011, 01:34 PM
I know what you mean, Recycler. I just started the university as well, and I don't have too many time now.

That's true that many, many people are requesting a tutorial. I will made one tutorial if nobody do it in the following days.

Thanks for the information.

KampinKarl
02-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Always a hooray for Recycler!
Dam straight!

Volumed
02-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Dam straight!

Lol, You know how old this post is...

KampinKarl
02-26-2013, 06:23 PM
As i hit reply i realised it was 2011 not 12. :o

Volumed
02-26-2013, 06:43 PM
As i hit reply i realised it was 2011 not 12. :o
This year it's 2013 just to make sure that you know.