View Full Version : [Suggestion] FORUM CHAT

Goz
06-27-2011, 02:03 AM
Well it's just that it would be cool to have a chat on the forum so you can have a talk with the mates of the community, and as far as i know there's no global in-game chat so you can't actually talk to other players that aren't near you. And it could work for a lot of things.
Just that ;P Wanna know your opinion,

Att. Goz

Aeronix
06-27-2011, 06:31 AM
Shoutbox is a waste of bandwidth, there's normally PM which is better, just pm the user you want to communicate with, and if its going to be a long one, preferably use IM (instant messaging)

ArathHunter
06-27-2011, 01:37 PM
mhmm, Well, I've beem useing Skype to voice chat with my friends while Testing/playing/hitting eachother on the test server. Its useful and If I remember (at least I know on oblivion) That your mouse is stuck in the client even when paused and couldent use alt+esc. So typeing to eachother would be kina hard.

Goz
06-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Ok but how can i mp someone if i cannot even know whos onlime

unless theres a buton wich makes a window appear with the name of the players

EDIT: Sorry i though you were talking about In game mp system. xD

MaykoX
06-27-2011, 10:03 PM
I think IRC channel would be good choice.

ArathHunter
06-28-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm not a big fan of IRC, I always forget to sign into It. :< So I'd like something that'd have a option of poping me into the chat whenever I turn on my PC.

Mistake
08-06-2011, 06:23 PM
why don't everyone make xfire account then a big chat room and the forum chat will be created
;D

ArathHunter
08-08-2011, 01:09 AM
BECAUSE!!....Because.... Because.... uuh.... Pickles >:3