View Full Version : Introductions Thread

Lorenc
10-30-2011, 08:31 AM
I don't know about this though yeah, instead of some topics being created and such, I thought of storing it in one simple thread.

Main thing to do in this thread is just introduce yourself to community.

My introduction

Hi I'm Lorenc, a programmer from Australia that does anything beyond for my community as well as the SA-MP's and Vault-Tec (by programming, I don't count PAWN as one)
I'm practically addicted to all games using RAKNET (SA-MP, Vault-TEC) since they encourage my skills in PAWN. I've been scripting since 2008 without a tutorial, I learnt off base modes from SA-MP and started to find a forum for help after 5 months LOL. After I've got my help, I've remembered every ERROR/WARNING ever since, and yet. Now I help people that struggle with errors/warnings in the past with their code. I'm also on of those individuals that create stuff on their own and put their own time and effort into their CODE/WORK.

Nice to meet you all :)

Post yours in this thread, a sticky would be nice too so people know where to post their introduction, however that comes from a moderators mouth.

xD

Volumed
10-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Hello i'm Alexander 18 years from holland,

my interests are in grafic design my school is called media collage and i am doing a study DTP "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desktop_publishing" but in the futher i want to do more in the web design my hobby is gaming i like open platform games the most and strategy games like age of empire or C&C.