View Full Version : Will character customization be available?

Dantiko
01-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Well, when you start the game on new game, you are a baby, and you can customize your character's face, well, there is a robot that can customize your look too, so I was thinking, why don't VaultMP, in later revisions, when disabling quests, open this robot's menu in the beginning of the game, the customization menu, or at least add this npc somewhere in the beginning of the server, well, as it seems, this work is not for developers, but for modders, But it would be nice if VaultMP client help us customize the character.

Volumed
01-23-2012, 12:46 PM
That can be possible, it's only editing your fallout.fos.

But i hope and believe that the saves will be server side in the futher, or you can cheat and that is not cool. :-)

markuz008
04-11-2012, 04:12 PM
i think it is possible for 100% but not sure if its easy to implement, as how i see it: if playing in game with friends and you get customization menu, fallout.fos should be able to be changed in real time. what im trying to say is, some games do save settings, but files dont change instantly those settings, only after you quit game, the files get changed their codes and stuff. if vaulmp could change in real time when you play, it would always keep your character saved as you did make him/her (face, color, hair, etc)