View Full Version : Can I play vaultmp?

Pokaball99
03-19-2012, 02:10 AM
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL it sounds like a lot of friken fun and awesomeness! But may i use it right now on NV? I also have Fallout 3 but NV i think is better. And if i can play/use it, how can i install it and use it?

Volumed
03-19-2012, 05:29 AM
Can you type normal? And not flood the chat?! Thanks you!

If you want to know everything so bad! Why don't you read all the information like the information on the main page!

Goodluck!

CTCCoco
03-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Wait until a more stable release. Nowadays you can't do nothing in VaultMP, just see each other in-game and with epic bad sync.

Recycler will do a video soon of the upcoming features, so in a few days it is supossed to be available.

Just, wait :)

Xolitude
04-01-2012, 06:17 AM
Bro.. Please seriously, please just stop being a dick to EVERYONE.(Volumed)

Volumed
04-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Bro.. Please seriously, please just stop being a dick to EVERYONE.(Volumed)

Hello Zach,

So your 6 post is about me that i am a "dick" ok thanks...
"EVERYONE" was i a dick when i welcomed you? No? So you can leave that EVERYONE.
Take your own post "its not "great"..... Its Create*" is that really nice? Some people have to look in the bloody mirror.

I know i can be a "man to the point" but this person flamed the chat! And ask many question you can find on the main page! Com-on people learn the internet please!

I am one of the less people who are trying to help people with questions ma-by my answers are not always precisely, but what do you want VaultMP is in the alpha the errors are not precisely. I'm trying something to help in all the possibly ways can you see that logo there in the header VaultMP logo i made that if you did not know. And what did you do for VaultMP correcting my spelling telling me that i am a dick.
So what i said before look in the bloody mirror who is the dick here?

There also many people i answer the question for on the nexus page youtube they leave and they can not even say "Thanks you it helped" you know and then i have to answer a next question and then it starts irritating you can understand that?

But i leave the choose to you friend. If you want me to never answer a question again say it and i will never answer a question again here on the nexus and youtube. So what do you want answer?

--- Personally post from Alexander

Xolitude
04-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Hello Zach,

So your 6 post is about me that i am a "dick" ok thanks...
"EVERYONE" was i a dick when i welcomed you? No? So you can leave that EVERYONE.
Take your own post "its not "great"..... Its Create*" is that really nice? Some people have to look in the bloody mirror.

I know i can be a "man to the point" but this person flamed the chat! And ask many question you can find on the main page! Com-on people learn the internet please!

I am one of the less people who are trying to help people with questions ma-by my answers are not always precisely, but what do you want VaultMP is in the alpha the errors are not precisely. I'm trying something to help in all the possibly ways can you see that logo there in the header VaultMP logo i made that if you did not know. And what did you do for VaultMP correcting my spelling telling me that i am a dick.
So what i said before look in the bloody mirror who is the dick here?

There also many people i answer the question for on the nexus page youtube they leave and they can not even say "Thanks you it helped" you know and then i have to answer a next question and then it starts irritating you can understand that?

But i leave the choose to you friend. If you want me to never answer a question again say it and i will never answer a question again here on the nexus and youtube. So what do you want answer?

--- Personally post from Alexander Exactly what im talking about.

PS: Oh my gosh... There are SO many misspellings.... Please go read a dictionary and grammar book.

Volumed
04-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Exactly what im talking about.

PS: Oh my gosh... There are SO many misspellings.... Please go read a dictionary and grammar book.

Naah, i do not obey.

https://memecreator.net/art-student-owl/showimage.php/325/FUCK-YOU-ASSHOLE.jpg

Xolitude
04-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Naah, i do not obey.

https://memecreator.net/art-student-owl/showimage.php/325/FUCK-YOU-ASSHOLE.jpg Look how immature you are..

Volumed
04-02-2012, 05:29 AM
Look how immature you are..

Problem bro?

No no, i know what problem is. You are jealous and you know you are a worthless piece of shit from yourself.

Xolitude
04-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Problem bro?

No no, i know what problem is. You are jealous and you know you are a worthless piece of shit from yourself.Woah.. Relax :O... Look im sorry, so maybe i didnt need to jump in between you and the other guy. Apologies.

al5xander
04-03-2012, 02:13 AM
well that was a fun little chat between volumed and xolitude

Volumed
04-03-2012, 05:36 AM
Ok Apologies accepted... Other guy?

Xolitude
04-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Ok Apologies accepted... Other guy?Wait what? So are we BOTH gonna be mature and stop fighting, bro?

Volumed
04-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Wait what? So are we BOTH gonna be mature and stop fighting, bro?

Sure.. But bro i did not start the fight.

Xolitude
04-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Sure.. But bro i did not start the fight.
I know I over reacted!