View Full Version : Couple of questions over here...

DannyIL
07-19-2011, 10:33 PM
First of all sorry for my bad English..
second..
Will the VTMP support non-steam FO:NV and FO3?
And will you give players an option to put their own like game modes such as RP,DM,TDM and such?
and if yes then what scripting language will it support?
(again sorry for my English :D)

Aeronix
07-19-2011, 11:25 PM
I'm pretty sure it works on non versions and I also have a question, how do you access inventory?

foxtacles
07-20-2011, 11:25 AM
There is no non-steam version of Fallout: New Vegas available. vaultmp supports Fallout 3 non-steam ;) The only version not supported is the steam version of Fallout 3;

Server owners will be able to script gamemodes in PAWN as well as in C++ (such as RP, DM etc.). The scripting capabilities are still in development, though. You can access your inventory via PipBoy (as in Singleplayer). With the current version, you have to load a customized default.fos where you actually own a PipBoy because the scripting functions to add items (PipBoy counts as item, too) are not yet released :)

DannyIL
07-20-2011, 12:15 PM
No non-steam version? so the one that I downloaded from torrentz.eu and finished about four times was fake? haha :D
THERE IS a non-steam version of FO:NV and there are updates being released (the newest is update 7) they are being released by SKIDROW and there are also the DLC's that they upload to thepiratebay.com and such...

Lorenc
07-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Doubting Recycler will encourage to help people with pirated versions, go legit, it's not that much

foxtacles
07-20-2011, 12:39 PM
While vaultmp does work with non-legit versions (cause I don't explicitly disallow cracked EXE files) I HIGHLY recommend buying those awesome games. It's really not much in fact, very cheap at amazon.co.uk ;)

DannyIL
07-20-2011, 03:00 PM
I would love to buy these games but the problem that I can't but paypel/steam dont support my country credit cards...

Aeronix
07-21-2011, 06:44 AM
I would love to buy these games but the problem that I can't but paypel/steam dont support my country credit cards...

Buy it in real life, I usually buy my games in real life.

DannyIL
07-21-2011, 07:16 AM

Buy it in real life, I usually buy my games in real life.

I've tried that once but they are selling only junk such as empire total war and diablo 2, and more shitty games but I've bought FO2 from there :D
the place where I live is shitty place with shitty stores...

jaxx2009
07-21-2011, 07:24 AM
FIRST OFF... Empire Total War is not a shitty game.