View Full Version : Server Discussion

Lorenc
07-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Hello everyone, I was thinking, after the chat box is complete I wanted to create a role playing script and a death match script. May/may not be the first one to be created though I do have pre-knowledge on PAWN and can create dynamic features though I need to study a bit through the file functions (Writing, reading, seting)

I have a algorithm to set a place where no-one will be able to leave, due to the map being really huge I don't want to use all of that, it will be based on a town which is cool (I myself don't know fallout that much XD)

This might mean to you people watching this thread "ohh this guys going to do something to us, lets not trust him" though No. I play only 2 games and they are made via RakNet, SA-MP and VaultMP. So I may/may not supply hosting due to having a server already on SA-MP and expected to pay for hosting each month but if there is anything that will supply server hosting on Linux, it might be fine.

People that are already in with me is just: Aleksander

Death match will be from scratch having a identical game mode like Gun game though since weapons are not introduced yet, I'm afraid that'll be on hold.

I can make the file writing system supposedly by using the file writer (fread,fwrite,fdelete, etc.), Having loading as well.
Optimization is not a problem, though i'll need to do that part :3

This is just to notify people that may have a great understanding standard on the scripting language, we could use admins though I might be (in)active sometimes due to again my SA-MP server.

To Recycler: Never stop what you're doing !! Its going it be great in the future if you give it time

This is only to be made for Fallout 3.
Testing may not be the best quality to me, I don't have the great desktop atm. Though may look forward to buying one.

Thanks for viewing, Lorenc

Rushed this, need to go somewhere soon. (Airport)

al5xander
07-25-2011, 03:35 PM
is this mod compitable with fallout new vegas now or?

Lorenc
07-26-2011, 08:51 AM
What?

This is only to be made for Fallout 3.

It's not a mod, its for people that want to start up a roleplaying server with me, I have 3 people already that have experience in administrating and scripting. If you cant script or do anything for the server, I wouldn't personally bother.