View Full Version : No pip-boy

Shaiking
04-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Hey, I've recently started my own server to play with my friend and I have noticed that when I press tab it just raises my character hand, no pipboy. Is this a bug or the feature is just not finished yet?

CTCCoco
04-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Hey, I've recently started my own server to play with my friend and I have noticed that when I press tab it just raises my character hand, no pipboy. Is this a bug or the feature is just not finished yet?

The released version is an early alpha stage of the project. At the moment, Recycler (don´t know if somebody else) is working hard in order to release 0.1 beta. See github and dev-tracker in order to get last information about last updates.

NeoPhoenix
04-20-2012, 09:36 PM
it depends on the savegame you use - the given one does not include pipboy (you can change by using another savegame in which the character already has pipboy)

Shaiking
04-21-2012, 02:42 PM
I managed to get a pip-boy using console, lol. But I have another problem now, when I open a server it looks like only I can connect to it. When my friend launched vaultserverd.exe it says
lost connection to masterserver (my hamachi ip is written here) sendto failed with code -1 for char 5 and length 1464.
If someone could help me it would be much appreciated

We both have the same version and are connected to the same hamachi network.