View Full Version : FO3 Freezes on Bethesda Loading Screen

Deliriousnevets
04-25-2012, 05:11 AM
Hi :)

When I'm trying to host a server (Fallout 3, not NV) with a friend on Hamachi, he is able to enter the game just fine but when I try to join the game by clicking on my server in vaultmpd, the game will start and run until it reaches the Bethesda loading screen before it gets to the menu meanwhile the games music is still playing. I've searched the site trying to find a solution but I can't find anything. Any suggestions?

Volumed
04-25-2012, 10:21 AM
There will come a update soon. The revisions are not really supported only little steps to the first now upcomming 0.1a version my suggestion is so to be patient. But if you got problems with the next version i will certainly help you.

CTCCoco
04-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Erh... the actual version is so unstable, so I think you only should play it if wanna help Recycler reporting some bugs, but if you only wanna play wait next release, maybe it´ll be playable.

Oufz0r
04-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Hi,
I think you can wait. Loading can take a minute. It's happened for me and a friend.
Release 147 works good but if you want a better sync (see your friend wearing : items, clothes, etc.) try the release 134.

https://www.brickster.net/files/vaultmp/vaultmp_rev134_alpha.zip

If you want I can try to join your server. :)

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Deliriousnevets
04-26-2012, 03:13 AM
Thanks guys :) I'll wait for the next release and see if that'll solve the problem or not. =)

Dantiko
04-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Well, any problems different from the already existing ones you are right to report them, it'll help Recycler in the future for fixing bugs in the next stable release.

Volumed
04-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Well, any problems different from the already existing ones you are right to report them, it'll help Recycler in the future for fixing bugs in the next stable release.

My good sir, "My game freezes" is not really a bug report or really helpful stay realistic.