View Full Version : problem with de sync from beta tester

1freak2
08-02-2011, 06:03 AM
Hi i have been messing around with this and as a pro beta tester here are some helpful notes

when entering a building the players become de synced and eventually loose all sense of each others presence
this one is obvious but is still major when the two players spawn on the server to each other they are off sink because of the problem of spawning in the same location
how ever this does not occur if one player does not have the same save as the other

thanks for making this awesome mod i will continue to test it and find more bug for your to fix

by the way you like furry ~~~~~[:',:]=^.^= ? nyan cat

IlDouche
08-03-2011, 09:03 AM
I've been experiencing this too.

Also, I've been playing on the public test server on two computers here, player location is not synced very well. Course that could be lag. LOTS of rubberbanding.

foxtacles
08-03-2011, 03:15 PM
The sync is still work in progress as almost all parts of the mod. Especially in narrow places like in rooms there are a lot of desyncs. The performance in the open wasteland varies and depends on your connection to the server (check the ping) too. It will get better as the mod is being developed though.

shorun
08-03-2011, 06:45 PM
give it time, sync worked for me and damian every time.
sometimes you have to wait a while tough.

on entering megaton, we both tought "fuck, sync screwed". nah well, we headed to the supply shop, underway we both just spawned next to each other again, and it was fixed.

So give it a minute.