View Full Version : Will there be joinable factions ingame(online)?

Dantiko
08-08-2011, 10:03 PM
There are already NPC factions ingame, but It would be good if players could create their own factions.
It requires a lot of script but if it is creatable from a computer inside a major city it would be good.

cerber
08-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Good idea, but I think there will be lots of different servers, like TDM, role play, PvE, "fonline" servers etc. I know what you want. :)

madurk
08-09-2011, 10:10 AM
I don't want an other fonline with fallout new vegas... There is already a lot of faction in new vegas, not need furthermore.

Lorenc
08-09-2011, 01:02 PM
I'll produce one of these scripts as soon as recycler makes a chatbox to show the faction details, and along with a command processor

strcmp (string compare) can be used as a command processor though it's un-efficient and not healthy for your script :X

Dantiko
08-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Ok good, will you be able to modify NPC's scripts? because in the original game we can never join a faction legitimately, we can help and gain the trust of NCR but we cannot enlist oficially in the army.And if you mod the NPC scripts(what he says) how will they say(with sound) what you modified?

foxtacles
08-09-2011, 09:25 PM
You can distribute user mods to your players. You could create a full-fledged Fallout mod via the GECK or whatever and require this mod to play on your server, that way you can have customized NPC scripts, dialogs and so on ;)