coryba1
06-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Does anyone have any open servers????

coryba1
06-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Fallout new vegas

Volumed
06-16-2012, 05:36 PM
My good sir, we got a edit button so i recommend you to use it next time if you want to add something.

No i believe there are no servers up because of a bug, Recycler said there will be a update soon where it's
fixed.

* I believe it will be fixed.
* And "soon" in programmer language can be meaningless sometimes.

coryba1
06-16-2012, 05:42 PM
whats the bug. and can people still create servers

Volumed
06-16-2012, 05:45 PM
whats the bug. and can people still create servers

Sometimes you can not see each other(the model so you are in the server) it's a bug created by the engine but Recycler told me he knows how to fix it.

Yes people can still created a server.

coryba1
06-16-2012, 05:47 PM
oh cool... how do you create your own server and will u be able to see eachother in your own server

Volumed
06-16-2012, 07:48 PM
oh cool... how do you create your own server and will u be able to see eachother in your own server
Please read the wiki. Ofcourse you can see each other watch a video about Vaultmp.

LufiaCloud
06-16-2012, 09:00 PM
This bug is rather annoying and is a real downer when I was testing, My friend connected to my server, when suddenly we couldnt see anything but the world. I really hope it is fixed soon. My brother and myself want to have wacky adventures in the wasteland together, but when you cant see eachother, its rather hard.

Volumed
06-17-2012, 03:14 AM
This bug is rather annoying and is a real downer when I was testing, My friend connected to my server, when suddenly we couldnt see anything but the world. I really hope it is fixed soon. My brother and myself want to have wacky adventures in the wasteland together, but when you cant see eachother, its rather hard.

Yes yes, Recycler should be a wizard he knows that but it's just a programmer how worthless! -_(-_-)_-