View Full Version : Plugin system

Aeronix
08-09-2011, 06:37 AM
This is important, Recycler, if you want to implement features like Voice Chat, please make it optional because its a waste of file space as well as Memory Usage.
This will increase optimization of VaultMP itself, and make it easy to manage it.
-PS, I'd help you but I have no clue how to properly program C++ if you know what I mean.

ArathHunter
08-11-2011, 02:50 AM
mmmmm Voice chat, If only I had a mic that could be used for my computer... ah well, well, I hope the voice chat will be in a certain area of how close they are to other people. Or at least hopefully some servers anyway.

Dantiko
08-14-2011, 12:38 AM
yeah plugin system, like when I play Left 4 Dead a server got infinite ammo and everytime we hit a zombie he burns, a menu at the side, well.

Kar
08-19-2011, 08:11 AM
give the dude a break, let him actually figure out sync and like 80% of the base completed, then things like these will come in handy.

In other words, wasting time on a plugin system and there's like no functions etc? ^^

Aeronix
08-19-2011, 01:22 PM
give the dude a break, let him actually figure out sync and like 80% of the base completed, then things like these will come in handy.

In other words, wasting time on a plugin system and there's like no functions etc? ^^

You mustn't misread everything completely wrong, this was not an immediate suggestion, its when voice chat is developed.

Lorenc
08-19-2011, 04:39 PM

Couldn't you use the actual way SA-MP does it? Execute C++ plugins via the console of the server? You just need to steal the AMX coding base for C++ and there's the head start for scripting plugins.

Dantiko
08-19-2011, 04:50 PM
I agree to use SA MP chatting system, at least, temporarily

foxtacles
08-19-2011, 07:38 PM
The native way will be to write C++ plugins, which can register callbacks and functions and be executed by the server in the given load order. PAWN will internally wrap around this system, making it possible to mix PAWN scripts and C++ plugins. There won't be any disadvantages over writing scripts in PAWN rather than in C++ ;)