View Full Version : [Alliance] OblivionOnline

Samkio
06-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Greetings members of Vault Multiplayer!
This is a message both to the Dev of the project and any members interested. ;)
I come across the lands form Oblivion Online. The original Oblivion Online died by we are reviving it!
Our new forum is here: obliviononline.co.cc (https://obliviononline.co.cc)

And so Fallout and Oblivion are very similar games (engine wise) and we are both creating a multiplayer project for each of them.
As they are so similar i was wondering if you would like to be in "alliance" with us. We can show you snippets of our code and vice verso. As well as provide link backs on both of the websites. We can share ideas and thoughts and all manner of things.

If you are interested let me know!
Best Wishes
Samkio

(Wow that rhymed :3)

foxtacles
06-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Well, it's nice to have some competition ;) Both our projects are Open-Source, so we may benefit from each others code. I did take a quick look at the OblivionOnline google code and it seems quite advanced already. It appears to function very different than vaultmp, though. Best luck to you mate ;)

Aeronix
06-28-2011, 11:05 PM
It's pretty good but in my opinion, I think that Fallout would be better for my server.

Lorenc
06-29-2011, 09:14 AM
Looks nice, I wish there was MorrowideOnline aswell, would be sick =D

Samkio
06-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Well, it's nice to have some competition ;) Both our projects are Open-Source, so we may benefit from each others code. I did take a quick look at the OblivionOnline google code and it seems quite advanced already. It appears to function very different than vaultmp, though. Best luck to you mate ;)

I didn't mean competition xD They are different games?
I was just thinking we could collaborate and share ideas etc.

foxtacles
06-29-2011, 05:56 PM
I was just thinking we could collaborate and share ideas etc.

Yeah, sure we can :D

Samkio
06-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Awesome! :D
Whats the best way to contact you?
Skype MSN etc?

foxtacles
06-29-2011, 06:18 PM
I'd prefer public discussion or PM / Mail if you want to, mostly I'm too busy for having an instant chat :D

Samkio
06-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Ah okay. I was just thinking it may be easier to have the devs of both projects in one convo.

ArathHunter
06-30-2011, 01:50 AM
Hmm, Oblivion Online... Well hope Oblivion works out well :), Closest thing to Oblivion online is Mount & Blade: Warbands, and it lacks Oblivion like awesomeness :(... Like Magic.

Samkio
06-30-2011, 03:47 PM

Cakester
07-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Ah okay. I was just thinking it may be easier to have the devs of both projects in one convo.

are you the guy who threatened to crack Crypto? or are you that other guy who i guess rebelled and went onto do separate oblivion project?

Samkio
07-02-2011, 08:50 PM

are you the guy who threatened to crack Crypto? or are you that other guy who i guess rebelled and went onto do separate oblivion project?

o.O I have no idea what you are on about.

Jeppe
07-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Discussion related to the pirating of games/software is strictly forbidden. We do not support/endorse piracy at all and further disscussion of such will result in a ban. You have been warned.

- Genocyber

Ehm, is there any way that i can use pirated oblivion for online on it?

Samkio
07-03-2011, 01:10 PM
I guess it would work the same yes.

Ehm, is there any way that i can use pirated oblivion for online on it?

Aeronix
07-03-2011, 01:13 PM
I don't think so discussion about piracy is allowed on this forum, please discuss it out of this forum. Even Recycler himself, encourages people to buy the games just like he does.

General Alexander
07-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Yeah pirates are shit

shorun
07-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Hmm, Oblivion Online... Well hope Oblivion works out well :), Closest thing to Oblivion online is Mount & Blade: Warbands, and it lacks Oblivion like awesomeness :(... Like Magic.

To be honest, the fact that m&b does not have magic makes it so nice.
This game with magic would be completely broken, hence the name. Mount & Blade, it's about killing ppl with horse and sword shizle.

And oblivion online exists, but doesnt work for crap. and it just doesnt move along..

Dantiko
08-19-2011, 04:55 PM
piracy is not allowed on the US, only on China, unless you are chinese please don't use pirated brahmin @#$%.

SWAT_FO
08-26-2011, 02:33 PM
nice for my brother he play oblivion online i thinking

Zvonomir
09-13-2011, 10:24 PM
I was so happy when I read this post, as I thought that the "project" of making Oblivion Online better, was dropped years ago.

I couldn't enter the webpage, is it down, or am I just that unlucky?
And can you give a brief summary, on how far you've come? That would be really nice, as my brother and I, really have been trying to find some sort of way, to play it online during the last couple of weeks.

Volumed
09-13-2011, 10:33 PM
I was so happy when I read this post, as I thought that the "project" of making Oblivion Online better, was dropped years ago.

I couldn't enter the webpage, is it down, or am I just that unlucky?
And can you give a brief summary, on how far you've come? That would be really nice, as my brother and I, really have been trying to find some sort of way, to play it online during the last couple of weeks.

This topic is pretty old, yes oblivion online is dead.

But he is also just sombody who copy from J3X so nothing special here..

Dantiko
09-13-2011, 10:42 PM
Well, asking for a lock on it then.Thanks for warning it was dead.

Zvonomir
09-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Oh okay, thanks for telling me. Do you happend to know if anyone out there are working on something like this?

Volumed
09-13-2011, 10:48 PM
Well, asking for a lock on it then.Thanks for warning it was dead.

Dam Dantiko, stop playing mod.. :P

Volumed
09-13-2011, 10:49 PM
Oh okay, thanks for telling me. Do you happend to know if anyone out there are working on something like this?

Srry for dubbel post did no time to Quote it in the other..

It's dead.. But vaultmp will support oblivion if it's ok. :)

Dantiko
09-13-2011, 11:24 PM
I know, thanks for warning us that mod was dead, our mod were already going to support oblivion anyways...
dam is with 2 "M"s, or it would be that place that holds water on NV.

Volumed
09-14-2011, 09:36 AM
I know, thanks for warning us that mod was dead, our mod were already going to support oblivion anyways...
dam is with 2 "M"s, or it would be that place that holds water on NV.

I already told him mister moderator....

You talk about dammit still you are wrong because it will be "damn", But enough people say dam as an abbreviation. Dumb smart mounth.

washington711
09-16-2011, 08:09 AM
(Statement Withdrawn)

Farlo
09-18-2011, 11:57 PM
Disregard this post, I fail. Didn't read the second page saying that it was dead (again).